• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

lone girl got slammed against other car

Alarm going on in this shit

155989.gif

I wonder how many of the last ~5 pages I've missed have been Drunk Destiny Gaf. Haven't been drunk in years personally, god bless and be safe to you all and...

HAPPY NEW YEARS DESTINY GAF!

Mattiator

I wonder how many of the last ~5 pages I've missed have been Drunk Destiny Gaf. Haven't been drunk in years personally, god bless and be safe to you all and...

HAPPY NEW YEARS DESTINY GAF!

Happy new years to you :) and the rest of destiny gaf!

I haven't been drunk in about 5 years I get into too much trouble so I'm done with it.

But the last few pages has made me chuckle :)

Have the door open on the second Crota chest (ps4). I'll have fireteam set to public. Just jump in and grab the chest then leave so others can get it ;)

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Cømet

Banned
Happy new years to you :) and the rest of destiny gaf!

I haven't been drunk in about 5 years I get into too much trouble so I'm done with it.

But the last few pages has made me chuckle :)

DrunkGAF is best GAF. Happy (almost) New Years fellow Guardians, thanks for all the memories and am amazing community! You all rock :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68

Nope. I live a pretty boring life. No one fights over me in parking lots that I know of.

Wait til it happens. Absolute hilarity :p White girls fight about as well as white guys dance (ie not very)

Must be a time warp, how are things in the future? Still got a few hours.

Y'all are slow pokes. It's 5am here!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Chest has like a 10 minute span if you do the one person in the room and one person at the entrance like I was saying. I've done it before with a team.

Top Bottom