• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

giphy.gif

From left to right:

Twilight, Todd, Namikaze, LiK, Afro (but no one cares about him)

jadedm17

Anyone up for nightfall on ps4? We can make it quick. notjaded
Note : We'll be carrying a l.26 gaffer but I don't have it unlocked so we can't start it. I'm a 31 sunsinger warlock with all fire weapons so it should be easy otherwise.

matmanx1

I think I finally found an auto-rifle that I could live with in PVP. It's a regular old Shingen-E except it has the "fires slower but does more damage when ADS" perk and that seems to make all the difference in the world for me.

I wasn't exactly tearing it up tonight in the Crucible but I was at least holding my head above water and that's something I haven't been able to do with an auto-rifle before. Seeing how effective that gun with that perk is makes me sad that I didn't have the coins for Suros last time it went up for sale.

Cømet

Banned
I think I finally found an auto-rifle that I could live with in PVP. It's a regular old Shingen-E except it has the "fires slower but does more damage when ADS" perk and that seems to make all the difference in the world for me.

I wasn't exactly tearing it up tonight in the Crucible but I was at least holding my head above water and that's something I haven't been able to do with an auto-rifle before. Seeing how effective that gun with that perk is makes me sad that I didn't have the coins for Suros last time it went up for sale.

I still have my first Shingen-E (perfect balance whaaaaaaasuuuuuup), it's a wonderful gun that I wish was legendary. Have been toying with a DoGooder V, not sure how I feel about it for PVP. The modded Monte Carlo seems pretty nice.....but then I just get my Vex out again and huehuehuehue all the way home.

You can be sure Suros will be on sale again eventually. Still a hot AR, and Bungle love repeat sales.

E92 M3

Don't worry Suros is overrated you can do fine with any other weapon. I don't have it myself and refused to buy it twice.

Top Bottom