• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Bizazedo

Field Scout Perk? I have a machine gun that does something similar.
No Field Scout Perk. I have not even levelled it past the first damage upgrade, just got it from the vendor, anyways.

It's a CUT AND PASTE SHINGEN-E with just a different visual gun model. Slightly different, anyways. And they forgot to change the bullet amount (which would make it actually worse than a Shingen-E except for Attack rating or any perks, but w/e).

Honestly i want more PvP content. Not really maps but just more gametypes. Most of the gametypes are just a variation of deathmatch and I highly dislike that. I mean it's fun, but needs way more.

They need to add a Crota Swords playmode. We all have swords.

Or one person is Crota, rest of us have swords too. Think Juggernaut.

Basically, they need to do something with the swords.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We all should ingrain into Bungie's mind that if we already have max upgraded exotics, we should at the very least get free upgraded ones next DLC or whatever.

was brought up last night/this morning. It is an old photo and not sure if it says builds (classes) or Guilds (factions) it's definitely not subclasses as the total on the side says 6

New weapon classes sounds interesting though if true.
Auto Rifle
Hand Cannon
Pulse Rifle
Scout Rifle
Fusion Rifle
Shotgun
Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Heavy Machine Gun
- New
- New

maybe:
Grenade/element launcher/thrower
sub machine guns?

I love that they have stuff they can pull from Halo basically for inspiration. I mean, things as unique as the Needler are too specific to the Halo series but the Beam Rifle, Plasma Launcher, Brute Shot and Concussoin Rifle are all weapon types that could be expanded out without flat out ripping off.

Am_I_Evil

Guys for Fallen Majors just play The Archive. Quick and dirty.

Omnigul...can get Fallen & Hive major bounties done at once...great for when you have both...add in some other Eris stuff and you can sometimes knock out 4+ bounties on this one strike...

Thanks Drizzay! I got 11 fucking shards. :lol

At least it wasn't 5.

Happy to help! GHorn on loan to the regulars.

Itsfuckingnothing.gif. I would take 1 strange coin over 100 shards at this point. Bungie: please fix your NF loot tables like you did with the raid tables. Your NF tables suck it big time.

Rixa

Obligatory end page pic:
Story.PNG

Having the worst primary possible right now(due to dismantling the wrong weapon the other day) is forcing me to learn how to use a fusion rifle in crucible. It is surprisingly fun.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Starting the weekly now Colonel if you want to join!

Wait, yeah I am doing the weekly now if it's for that bounty.

psn is figadapaura if you're not the person who already added me
Fig, do you have a spot? I need to do 1 weekly as well.

Edit: Yeah Hawk, going to OT14 now.

Originally Posted by Kadey

We all should ingrain into Bungie's mind that if we already have max upgraded exotics, we should at the very least get free upgraded ones next DLC or whatever.

That's what I hope they take into the next DLC. They have to.

I'd be happy with an expansion of the trees. For example, applying another exotic shard to a maxed Exotic will open 3 more bubbles that will let you level the gun to the new max attack power.

This way we still have to put in some work to increase the level, without wiping all of the previous work and wiping out the weapons perks we worked so long to unlock in the first place.

Top Bottom