• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

LordofPwn

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

In 3 weeks i've gotten 6 legendary engrams, mostly from packages, maybe 2 in the wild. i got mats and another Time on Target. I get more legendary gear from blue engrams than from legendary engrams. 0 exotic weapons from legendary engrams. 1 or 2 exotic armor pieces, 1 of which was in week 1...

Namikaze1

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

In 3 weeks i've gotten 6 legendary engrams, mostly from packages, maybe 2 in the wild. i got mats and another Time on Target. I get more legendary gear from blue engrams than from legendary engrams. 0 exotic weapons from legendary engrams. 1 or 2 exotic armor pieces, 1 of which was in week 1...
If you want loot like mine, you must join the Dark Side.

EL CUCO

Thanks Nilla for letting me hop into your weekly strike. I needed that for my exotic bounty.

Also thanks Cuco for letting me join you in the two heroic missions.

I love how DGAF is cool with people joining in all the time.

Anytime, dude! Thanks for dropping by. The help is always appreciated.

Devils advocate: being Warlock in crucible is easy mode.

It really depends on what you're going for... If it's kills, then I believe hunter is the way to go for average number of kills. And if it's purely defensive, then titan. I would say warlock is in between.

Speaking of Atheon... the dramatic conclusion to the pre-Gaf-death Foil vs. Verdict debate

The only thing is I know and play with a ton of people from this OT, but I don't know you and have no context for your intended tone. So that kind of post doesn't come off as well as something like "hmm I'll have to try FV sometime but I really like PF because of x-y-z."

~snip~
That would be because I'm on xbone. I don't post here often since this is a predominantly PS4 Destiny community. I'm sorry you misinterpreted my tone so harshly, where all I'm getting at is that I prefer fusion rifles over shotguns in all things in this game. Perhaps FV is better in this case...not my thing. But good advice nonetheless.

Namikaze1

Fear is the path to the Dark side.
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.

Still, legendary engrams though
Those who pledge their lives to the Dark Side can do the "tango" with the ones they love unlike the Jedi. wink wink

And let us not forget, we pay you unlike them cheap ass Jedi. They broke as hell.

Nilla screw this guy after we finish this strike, back out. I hate AFKers.

Nice we both got a legendary engram while that guy got nothing special! Karma is real.

Anyone doing the, "oh shit, it's Monday and I haven't done the nighfall/weekly" stuff?

I need to do both on PS4. PSN: SoullessSHOES, I'll be online in a few mins.

rNilla

Nilla screw this guy after we finish this strike, back out. I hate AFKers.

Nice we both got a legendary engram while that guy got nothing special! Karma is real.

Man fuck that guy. Not just idling, but actively taunting us and then sitting down in a corner. Too bad we can't vote kick but at least we can push off cliffs.

Namikaze1

Man fuck that guy. Not just idling, but actively taunting us and then sitting down in a corner. Too bad we can't vote kick but at least we can push off cliffs.
You guys probably already left his ass but I would've waited till the next strike began and leave his ass as soon as you spawn just to show him.

Will you stand by my side as Darth Fig, Hunter Empress?

tumblr_inline_mudji0DtS61s9yoi8.gif

Sullichin

I got a sum of all tears medal in Rumble earlier. Sunsinger (Radiant Skin, Touch of Flame, Starfire Protocol) with Hawkmoon, Secret Handshake and Hunger of Crota. There were a couple of low level players in the match though.

Top Bottom