• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

ARGH! 22 points away from Eris Rank 4! Thankfully I still have the two story mission bounties to do with her today, so it is well within my grasp. That's what I get for only doing the "easy" bounties of hers.

ARGH! 22 points away from Eris Rank 4! Thankfully I still have the two story mission bounties to do with her today, so it is well within my grasp. That's what I get for only doing the "easy" bounties of hers.

All you need is 1 then. No more rep after rank 4. But can use for xp

LiK

Dead Orbit Rank 10...
MdxrUfd.jpg

I have all three characters in DO and still no shader. Fucking awful.

Yep there's room, I may need a couple extra minutes (eating right now) but I'll add you guys as soon as I get on. RunningRiot I need your PSN!

Well you guys I'm supposed to be helping with Crota at 9! :p

Didn't know about the Crota group. I can do either, depending on what group needs people. I should be on messing around.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Didn't know about the Crota group. I can do either, depending on what group needs people. I should be on messing around.
Yeah, rob still needs the kill as well, when I'm done with this run I'll try to hook up with you two

Crucible was fun yall. We won all but 1 match. Wish I didn't have to leave. I may be back on in an hour if someone drops.

The first match with 4 of us defender Titans on Shores of Time was too fun!

HiroKama

Neo Member
Hi I am looking for level 26 and UP players for a Saturday raid in the Vault of Glass. If you want to join me leave a message and your Xbox 360 gamer tag inside this Topic post or reach out to me on xbox live.

My Xbox gamertag: HiroSlash001

Get back to me by Friday.

" Remember you have to be free on Saturday "

Saturday Afternoon

This event will take place on East coast time .

I am from New York If you wanted to know BTW .

HAVE FUN GUARDIANS !!!!!

Thanks Nilla for letting me hop into your weekly strike. I needed that for my exotic bounty.

Also thanks Cuco for letting me join you in the two heroic missions.

I love how DGAF is cool with people joining in all the time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any glimmer farming tonight?

I hope I get the warlock helm this week. I can't stand this astronaut cosplay any longer.

rNilla

Thanks Nilla for letting me hop into your weekly strike. I needed that for my exotic bounty.

Also thanks Cuco for letting me join you in the two heroic missions.

I love how DGAF is cool with people joining in all the time.

Awesome, thanks for the help--that's exactly what I was doing! I'm glad you weren't expecting to join a Level 30 Weekly...

Awesome, thanks for the help--that's exactly what I was doing! I'm glad you weren't expecting to join a Level 30 Weekly...

Lol I know not to expect anyone to be doing level 30 weekly the night before the reset. If you are about to grind ROC for strikes let me know, I'm down for joining. Won't be using my mic and I should be good for a good hour +.

It was never in need of fixing broski.

-

Also any groups grinding after the reset tomorrow evening?

Namikaze1

That's Legendary Engram #19 in three weeks. Not one of them gave me shards or energy.

And I just got Legendary Engram #20 while testing out my new Hard Light.

Let's see:
1) Upgrade Plan C - kept
2) Titan Boots - dismantled
3) Warlock Chest - dismantled
4-5) Mask of the Third Man - dismantled 1, kept 1
6-7) Shotguns - dismantled 1, kept Two to the Morgue
8-10) Rocket Launchers - dismantled all 3
11-13) Snipers - Kept a Solar and Arc LDR 5001, dismantled one due to not being a 331 sniper
14) Warlock boots - dismantled
15) Warlock Class item - who needs this shit?
16) Titan Class item - look above
17-18) Hawkmoon - dismantled both
19) Hard Light - kept
20) ???

Legendary Engram #20 gave me Gjallarhorn. :3

I dismantled it soon after.

rNilla

Lol I know not to expect anyone to be doing level 30 weekly the night before the reset. If you are about to grind ROC for strikes let me know, I'm down for joining. Won't be using my mic and I should be good for a good hour +.

Definitely, let's get a ROC train rolling. I'm playing without mic or sound right now.

E92 M3

I just realized how beautiful the VOG (final arena) is. The reflections, spinning crystals and calming music after killing Atheon is euphoric.

--

Stream link please, hawk

Definitely, let's get a ROC train rolling. I'm playing without mic or sound right now.

Same. It's the best way to play Destiny. As background.

Also has anyone ever told you that you have an amazing cloak. Great style my friend. Only reason I'm not wearing that one is for DO marks

hydruxo

I got Revenant from Dead Orbit Rank 7. Don't hate me.

I hate you :(

In all seriousness, the faction shaders are probably the rarest items in the game and it's kind of ridiculous you can't just buy them. I'm rank 15 with Dead Orbit and never gotten a single shader, in fact most of the time I just get like a single shard or strange coin for a rank up package.

Gordon

Any 360 gaffers lurking out there? I have a checkpoint right before shriekers on CE and my usual party guy got banned. Anybody up for it tonight? I'm level 31 titan with decent gear but no horn, and my wife is a fresh 28 warlock with a handful of legendaries.

Mrgamer

I get legendary engrams all the time even got a few in vault of glass.

Im super lucky because all i get is ass matts...

Top Bottom