• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Let's see:
1) Upgrade Plan C - kept
2) Titan Boots - dismantled
3) Warlock Chest - dismantled
4-5) Mask of the Third Man - dismantled 1, kept 1
6-7) Shotguns - dismantled 1, kept Two to the Morgue
8-10) Rocket Launchers - dismantled all 3
11-13) Snipers - Kept a Solar and Arc LDR 5001, dismantled one due to not being a 331 sniper
14) Warlock boots - dismantled
15) Warlock Class item - who needs this shit?
16) Titan Class item - look above
17-18) Hawkmoon - dismantled both
19) Hard Light - kept
20) ???

Wow, so many exotics. WTF, I have never gotten exotics from Legendary engrams.

Namikaze1

Let's see:
1) Upgrade Plan C - kept
11-13) Snipers - Kept a Solar and Arc LDR 5001, dismantled one due to not being a 331 sniper
19) Hard Light - kept
20) Gjallarhorn - DISMANTLED

Updated the list. Added #20 in. :3

Shingaling

Neo Member
I finally soloed the nightfall strike on my warlock. Luckily it wasn't a huge waste of time.

Destiny_20150101223910.jpg

Ghazi

Just checked and I have cumulative 60 hours in strikes and I still have never gotten an exotic from one. People were saying they drop all the time from ROC, lol. Also, is it pretty much agreed that Bungie lied about making the Cryptarch give better packages in exchange for halving the level up speed? Because I haven't seen a legendary engram from a single package since that update.

Just checked and I have cumulative 60 hours in strikes and I still have never gotten an exotic from one. People were saying they drop all the time from ROC, lol. Also, is it pretty much agreed that Bungie lied about making the Cryptarch give better packages in exchange for halving the level up speed? Because I haven't seen a legendary engram from a single package since that update.

I got one last week with two legendaries (a primary and a heavy) in it. Wouldn't say it is a lie, just sounds like you haven't had great luck.

zewone

Let's see:
1) Upgrade Plan C - kept
19) Hard Light - kept
20) ???
VFRYPL3.gif

Namikaze1

The Husk is growing in power and must be stopped. We must prevent this beast from rising in rank and becoming a boss in the sequel.
My 12 hours are finally paying off!

Joining the Dark Side was the best decision I made.

Rodiard, join me and together we can rule these pathetic lower life forms! Embrace the Dark Side of the Force! Let it consume you!

Namikaze1

so i assume Hard Light can shoot out the bubbles? that would make it the best gun for Defenders.

Mind blown if true.

I must has the precious then.
That was the reason I was testing it out. It didn't. Perhaps I need to unlock some perk. Will try again in the future. Will probably need to unlock the Volatile perk.

How can I show you the receipts when I no longer have said receipts? :p

rNilla

My 12 hours are finally paying off!

Joining the Dark Side was the best decision I made.

Rodiard, join me and together we can rule these pathetic lower life forms! Embrace the Dark Side of the Force! Let it consume you!

Whatever it takes to finally get Hard Light and Thunderlord.
Except sleep deprivation.

And Timepiece.

Two Words

Well this was a good week. Got full raid set for my Warlock and half raid set for my Titan. Also got the Gjallarhorn, Vex, and Atheon's Epilogue.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yep! I'm eating dinner right now and then I'm logging on.
Count me in. Just sent you a friend request. PSN Puma
Room for one more in a full Crota run?
Yep there's room, I may need a couple extra minutes (eating right now) but I'll add you guys as soon as I get on. RunningRiot I need your PSN!
If you have space, I'll tag along. Just need crota, but running it from the start sounds fun.

Dr_LawyerCop.

Edit - Give it to someone else if they need the full run.
Well you guys I'm supposed to be helping with Crota at 9! :p

border

Yep there's room, I may need a couple extra minutes (eating right now) but I'll add you guys as soon as I get on. RunningRiot I need your PSN!

I should already be on your friends list. I'll keep an eye out for you -- gotta wolf down some food as well.

PuMa

Well you guys I'm supposed to be helping with Crota at 9! :p

How many people does that put us to? I can get us a 6th if needed.

Top Bottom