• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

I heard the Dark Side version is called

Fart of Praxic Liar

I don't know if I would wear that.
Just give in to your dark desires.

No one will think badly of you if you do. Abandon the Traveler and its ways. Join us, brother. Take my hand. You too, Todd.
darth-vader-join-me-and-we-will-rule.jpg

Navy Bean

Any Xbox 1 peeps need Crota and have a checkpoint? I'm on soon and would like to clear it on my alt Warlock. Have a freshly leveled Horn and an old musty Ice Breaker. dmh33

Ghazi

Just give in to your dark desires.

No one will think badly of you if you do. Abandon the Traveler and its ways. Join us, brother. Take my hand. You too, Todd.
darth-vader-join-me-and-we-will-rule.jpg

Needs a Ghost photoshopped over his hand. Maybe a "Returning to Orbit" countdown, too.

Hey I'm trying to protect the young folks from Darth over here.

On a separate note, if i'm ever in PvP LOL I'm sending you an invite with one word:

PRACTICE

:)

lol I need some, I haven't really played the last couple of weeks. I played a few matches earlier and it reminded me why I haven't really played it much.

Steroyd

Rahool you son of a bitch, levelled up cryptarch, gave me Red Death.

Okay I nearly jizzed my pants because for a second the primary legendary engram flashed yellow and thought it was Hawkmoon, but I'm okay with it... Heart is crushed to pieces from initial disapointment but it's a consolation, only 1 more exotic to go until Hard Crota gets released for Necrochasm.

Rahool you son of a bitch, levelled up cryptarch, gave me Red Death.

Okay I nearly jizzed my pants because for a second the primary legendary engram flashed yellow and thought it was Hawkmoon, but I'm okay with it... Heart is crushed to pieces from initial disapointment but it's a consolation, only 1 more exotic to go until Hard Crota gets released for Necrochasm.

wow so this is a thing that can actually happen. huh.

Top Bottom