• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Rahool you son of a bitch, levelled up cryptarch, gave me Red Death.

Okay I nearly jizzed my pants because for a second the primary legendary engram flashed yellow and thought it was Hawkmoon, but I'm okay with it... Heart is crushed to pieces from initial disapointment but it's a consolation, only 1 more exotic to go until Hard Crota gets released for Necrochasm.
Lol I rofled

Likely a legendary engram that will turn into something shitty for most people or something great for others.

I'm surprised it isn't popping up with reset tomorrow.

spyder_ur

Finally grinded up to 150 crucible marks. Funny thing is I'm not even level 3 on that character so can't quite buy weapons yet - seems weird that I was able to grind the marks before even getting to level 3, but whatever.

What should I pick up with the marks? I already have TFWPKY with a pretty good perk roll (Zen Moment, Field Scout, Luck in the Chamber), Three Little Words, and both heavys. Have my eye either on the Saterienne or the Sniper (but I'm hoping to eventually get the Crota Sniper, only raid weapon I don't have). That scout rifle looks nice with those perks. I also have access to the New Monarchy weapons on this character.

Thoughts? Also, do you get a postmaster package for hitting rep level 3? Can't remember.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Finally grinded up to 150 crucible marks. Funny thing is I'm not even level 3 on that character so can't quite buy weapons yet - seems weird that I was able to grind the marks before even getting to level 3, but whatever.

What should I pick up with the marks? I already have TFWPKY with a pretty good perk roll (Zen Moment, Field Scout, Luck in the Chamber), Three Little Words, and both heavys. Have my eye either on the Saterienne or the Sniper (but I'm hoping to eventually get the Crota Sniper, only raid weapon I don't have). That scout rifle looks nice with those perks. I also have access to the New Monarchy weapons on this character.

Thoughts? Also, do you get a postmaster package for hitting rep level 3? Can't remember.
crucible vendor saterienne rapier is glorious

Fire34

Neo Member
We all know it's a trap.

crptarch.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait till you hit lvl32, you will be killing crota way faster than ever even with screw ups :)
I would like to try to make a group to practice advanced/ridiculous/showy stuff soon, I know a lot of tricks I'd like to try out but I never want to ask to do it when a group is trying to get their kill done for the night and log off, you know? 3 Shield Breaks in a round + level 32 sword shenanigans could be amazing.

btw, PSA:

Weekly newbie CE runs will be starting very shortly, as well as crota sword school (load into Crota instance, take turns using the sword). thing is I'm kinda running out of days in the week, and I think what I'm gonna have to start doing is alternating VoG and CE, every other week. However, I also do want to make the newbie raids available to people who can't ever make it on thursday nights EST. so I'm open to other times if anyone has any suggestions. Sword school will be on Sundays.

I would like to try to make a group to practice advanced/ridiculous/showy stuff soon, I know a lot of tricks I'd like to try out but I never want to ask to do it when a group is trying to get their kill done for the night and log off, you know? 3 Shield Breaks in a round + level 32 sword shenanigans could be amazing.

btw, PSA:

Weekly newbie CE runs will be starting very shortly, as well as crota sword school (load into Crota instance, take turns using the sword). thing is I'm kinda running out of days in the week, and I think what I'm gonna have to start doing is alternating VoG and CE, every other week. However, I also do want to make the newbie raids available to people who can't ever make it on thursday nights EST. so I'm open to other times if anyone has any suggestions. Sword school will be on Sundays.

Ooh. I need sword skool! me me me

Top Bottom