• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

jadedm17

Anyone else locked from PVP? This happened before and someone suggested restoring my license which helped get back my expansion content; This time I'm locked from both expansion content and normal pvp says "requirements not met" with restoring and resetting my ps4 several times not working. Any ideas?

Everything worked fine yesterday and I haven't change anything - routers, cables, delete info etc.

Edit : strikes are also saying "Requirements Not Met" meaning i might as well be banned since I can't do anything.

Anyone else locked from PVP? This happened before and someone suggested restoring my license which helped get back my expansion content; This time I'm locked from both expansion content and normal pvp says "requirements not met" with restoring and resetting my ps4 several times not working. Any ideas?

Everything worked fine yesterday and I haven't change anything - routers, cables, delete info etc.

Ps+ expired maybe?

I would like to try to make a group to practice advanced/ridiculous/showy stuff soon, I know a lot of tricks I'd like to try out but I never want to ask to do it when a group is trying to get their kill done for the night and log off, you know? 3 Shield Breaks in a round + level 32 sword shenanigans could be amazing.

btw, PSA:

Weekly newbie CE runs will be starting very shortly, as well as crota sword school (load into Crota instance, take turns using the sword). thing is I'm kinda running out of days in the week, and I think what I'm gonna have to start doing is alternating VoG and CE, every other week. However, I also do want to make the newbie raids available to people who can't ever make it on thursday nights EST. so I'm open to other times if anyone has any suggestions. Sword school will be on Sundays.

I'm so in for Sword School. As long as I get a certificate upon completion! (But seriously, this sounds awesome)

I have had that happen too. Reset license or just power cycle your PS4 and it should be fine.

I... Yea. Thanks.

it renewed and I canceled a few days ago and it's worked for the few days since. I need to enter my card sitting next to me tv. Laugh at me and move on

Lol it's happened to me as well. That's why I asked

Ok.

'nite.

Thought I should be the voice of reason

Have enough shards to hit level 32 with my hunter, but I'm waiting on a better roll for discipline.

Doing the same with all 3 characters. Shards are so hard to get. I wanna have the stats and use the exotic I want. With VoG I ended up changing armor way too often

So what hope do I have that Xur sells another Gjallahorn upgrade this week?

1385.gif

Namikaze1

I'm thinking of upgrading one of my other exotic helmets so I don't have 0 Intellect lol.
RNGesus really fucked you over on the raid armor stats huh? I'm lucky most of my raid gear is Discipline and Intellect with some Strength. I think Discipline is at 243 overall. My Intellect is around 120 while my Strength is at 90.

Sorry bro. Can't reach.

lol that happened to me once too

RNGesus really fucked you over on the raid armor stats huh? I'm lucky most of my raid gear is Discipline and Intellect with some Strength. I think Discipline is at 243 overall. My Intellect is around 120 while my Strength is at 90.

It's just really dumb that the Symbiote is strength when its main perk is for your fucking super. Maybe I'll try out my Arachnid. Is that even Intellect?

Knucklehead if not.

eh if I can be arsed

Hunter is priority. I solo up to Deathsinger on my other two characters and do Crota if I feel like it.

we usually save the Crota CP through the weekly reset and run 3 Crota runs right afterwards and just get them out of the way. I think this week we have one or two players who can't make it so if you want to run it tonight at reset there might be room.

I meant at reset. It's night time where I am.

we usually save the Crota CP through the weekly reset and run 3 Crota runs right afterwards and just get them out of the way. I think this week we have one or two players who can't make it so if you want to run it tonight at reset there might be room.

thanks but I probably won't be on at reset

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
phantom8324

I took a pitstop to the tower as I hit the cap and when I looked everyone stopped lol.

I had to do the same. I'll be back if you guys are up for it.

And I'm back to near 0. Those helms cost 470 each and add up. Had to get over 50 essence.

Thank you good sir!

That was awesome and fast, got the black hammer too!

On the immortal words of James rolfe

We got this man, we got this by the ass!

Awesome haul. I'm still missing the Black Hammer. Glad you guys were able to get the kill done before reset.

PS: I'll be gladly enrolling in Hawkian's Sword School.

Top Bottom