• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

It's just really dumb that the Symbiote is strength when its main perk is for your fucking super. Maybe I'll try out my Arachnid. Is that even Intellect?

Knucklehead if not.
I think my Arachnid is Strength. I think. I know it isn't Intellect.

Fig doesn't have a tub. Her people are a naturally clean people. They are as fresh as the morning dew.

#figfacts
So fig is like Kim Jong Un?

The Interview reference btw. You'll get it, fig may not.

you're paying for the roof to get fixed

:lol
I'll pay for the roof but I am not paying to recolor your blood stained walls.

spyder_ur

I would like to try to make a group to practice advanced/ridiculous/showy stuff soon, I know a lot of tricks I'd like to try out but I never want to ask to do it when a group is trying to get their kill done for the night and log off, you know? 3 Shield Breaks in a round + level 32 sword shenanigans could be amazing.

btw, PSA:

Weekly newbie CE runs will be starting very shortly, as well as crota sword school (load into Crota instance, take turns using the sword). thing is I'm kinda running out of days in the week, and I think what I'm gonna have to start doing is alternating VoG and CE, every other week. However, I also do want to make the newbie raids available to people who can't ever make it on thursday nights EST. so I'm open to other times if anyone has any suggestions. Sword school will be on Sundays.

Yeah, I really want to try out the sword. I have 3 level 31 characters but no experience, so I feel kinda hesitant to speak up in a group where other people do have it and are just looking for a clear - I understand that from their perspective. Will probably just try to start a Crota run with that caveat in the next couple weeks.

I think my Arachnid is Strength. I think. I know it isn't Intellect.

So fig is like Kim Jong Un?

The Interview reference btw. You'll get it, fig may not.

I'll pay for the roof but I am not paying to recolor your blood stained walls.

Fucking Bungie.

I don't.

I think there's some paint in the garage.

xCobalt

I had to do the same. I'll be back if you guys are up for it.

And I'm back to near 0. Those helms cost 470 each and add up. Had to get over 50 essence.

Are you buying helm engrams from the Cryptarch? Vanguard quartermaster sells them for 250 each. You might need the armory dlc though.

todd360

Fig's people love to drive fast and turn left on motorcycles. They are a naturally awake people due to excess amounts of motorcycle induced adrenline.

#figfacts

OK I'm going to bed now lol

Namikaze1

What happened to Archon Priest with all the burns?

:(
you know how it is.

Devil's Lair --> Summoning Pits --> Nexus --> Valus --> Archon Priest --> Devil's Lair --> etc

It's always been like that. Well, before Will of Crota came and fucked it up. Anyway, Valus should be last since it ends up having no burns most of the time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yesssssahhh
B6op3rvIQAARqBm.jpg:large

B6op8IJIcAA5fpZ.jpg:large
this shit was so hard-fought. the second place guy was also using Hawkmoon.

the feeling when you and the person in second are both at 2400+ and one kill will do it is so fucking tense.

but this was the best part... match was on blind watch and I stuck to HM for all but one (weapon-based) kill:
the stuff you can see at destinytracker.com is so interesting and detailed...

any time I win a match like this, and I know people were just constantly seeing that they were killed by hawkian with hawkmoon, I love destiny so much.

you know how it is.

Devil's Lair --> Summoning Pits --> Nexus --> Valus --> Archon Priest --> Devil's Lair --> etc

It's always been like that. Well, before Will of Crota came and fucked it up. Anyway, Valus should be last since it ends up having no burns most of the time.

No burn will suck so bad.

you know how it is.

Archon Priest should be before Valus. Is that not how it used to be?

Hung Wei Lo

I would like to try to make a group to practice advanced/ridiculous/showy stuff soon, I know a lot of tricks I'd like to try out but I never want to ask to do it when a group is trying to get their kill done for the night and log off, you know? 3 Shield Breaks in a round + level 32 sword shenanigans could be amazing.

school would be nice..I'd definitely like to participate - the last (only) time I ran the sword, I tried too many cowboy shenanigans

LiK

When you glimmer farm, don't kill away from the group. We don't get the glimmer and vice-versa. Just saying.

Reset Squad

Dhruv will be on 2.5 hours after reset. So we will be raiding starting at 6:30am EST or so.

Crew so far:
1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. Kartik21 (Auto_Aim)
3. PikaPuff (Owlalicious)
4. Dhruv_Hanom
5. Namikazie
6. Dr_LawyerCop

We will be running nightfalls and weeklies until 6:30am or so.

todd360

Before I go to sleep. Why does reset squad exist? Live the dream for me. The dream of not having to wake up at 4:30 am.

WipedOut

Hunter Helms: (At least mine)

Unyielding Casque - 113 Intellect
Symbiote - 114 Discipline
Knucklehead Radar - Strength - 104
Mask of Third Man - Intellect - 122

Top Bottom