• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

There's a reason there are so many famous Titans in Destiny lore. All you Jedi wannabes and potato sack wearing punks need to come to term with the fact we're just better than you.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Boy, look at all these Hunters who can't handle the truth.

Hey, that Gjallarhorn you're using, that's a Titan made weapon.
The Tower? You know who defended that? Titans.
The Crucible? Oh yeah, it's run by a Titan.
Iron Banner? Titan.
What class were the first Guardians? Oh that's right, Titan.

Know your roles, jabronis!
a hunter/warlock hybrid is responsible for thorn and the last word. game set and match

R0ckman

Boy, look at all these Hunters who can't handle the truth.

Hey, that Gjallarhorn you're using, that's a Titan made weapon.
The Tower? You know who defended that? Titans.
The Crucible? Oh yeah, it's run by a Titan.
Iron Banner? Titan.
What class were the first Guardians? Oh that's right, Titan.

Know your roles, jabronis!

All that prestige pissed away and reduced to random crucible tantrums, panic attacks and head on suicide rushes into gun fire. The mighty have truly fallen.

Namikaze1

And you know what else? No Titan has ever been consumed by the Darkness and turned on their brethren unlike some certain classes.

Warlocks have Toland and Hunters have Dredgen Yor.

zewone

I've had some crazy luck recently. MIDA, Symbiote, and Patience & Time from Roc strikes and Hard Light from Skirmish. Hard Light was one of the few exotics I was missing so now I just need Universal Remote and 4th Horseman.

Gf94OMN.jpg

Derpyduck

Banned
Spent the last two weeks doing PVP to get enough marks for a purple handgun from Future War Cult, then just now a Suros was given to me as a reward for doing the strike playlist. This game.

Namikaze1

All that prestige pissed away and reduced to random crucible tantrums, panic attacks and head on suicide rushes into gun fire. The mighty have truly fallen.
Oh please.

Titans don't have to blink or hide amongst the shadows like a bunch of cowardless bitches. We don't need no self rez after being put down.

You know those marks you guys call towels? We use those to wipe our hands off of your blood.

Oh please.

Titans don't have to blink or hide amongst the shadows like a bunch of cowardless bitches. We don't need no self rez after being put down.

You know those marks you guys call towels? We use those to wipe our hands off of your blood.

You don't use your own towel? The one hanging right off your waist?

Two Words

There's a reason there are so many famous Titans in Destiny lore. All you Jedi wannabes and potato sack wearing punks need to come to term with the fact we're just better than you.
The reason is that Titans have the coolest looking armor and they want more NPCs to show it off.

Namikaze1

I'm presenting facts here while all of you are posting "so salty" posts. Back-up all your talk with some Destiny facts. Till then, finish cleaning your blood off of my boots!

Top Bottom