• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Karl2177

This game's PvP...
bugsjpg.png

hydruxo

Just got my 8th (maybe 9th tbh, I lost count) Vex haha. At this point, more than half the times I've done hard mode I've gotten a Vex. I usually only get one when my primary inventory is full too, because most of them end up in the postmaster. I don't know why I keep getting so many of them lmao.

border

Are titans considered to be the least interesting class now?

It's really a joke about the friendly rivalry between all the classes in this thread, I was just trollin' on Titans.

Read up on all the classes and see which one appeals the most to you. I like Hunters because they have cloaking abilities that allow you to bypass lots of trash encounters and safely revive teammates in the middle of a firefight. Warlocks are cool because they can self-resurrect but I hate their floaty jumps.

Sitting at hard mode gatekeepers; anyone want to hop in and show me how to glimmer farm here?

Ideally also looking for a team to finish the raid from here after farming a bit.

PSN: TheLamonster

Just got my 8th (maybe 9th tbh, I lost count) Vex haha. At this point, more than half the times I've done hard mode I've gotten a Vex. I usually only get one when my primary inventory is full too, because most of them end up in the postmaster. I don't know why I keep getting so many of them lmao.

The RNG gods have deemed you worthy.

Coconut

Banned
bout to pull dat trigger

i wish the last word was better for PVE.. its fucking cool i just don't dig on cruci that much

Looks like a cool gun for RoC so you can good around and do some gunslinger goofin'. I'm going to snatch it up after i finish the weekly heroic.

Anyone have a link or anyone willing to dot point how the iron banner reward system works? Do you just accumulate points etc eventually unlocking certain rewards or is it random again just with an iron banner specific loot table?

31 on my Titan now with a maxed suros regime so might actually be able to be competitive however I won't get back until the final two days of the event. Wondering if it's worth trying to make as much time as possible for it in those two days or just ignoring it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If I already have a Thorn, is there any reason I would want to pick up The Last Word from Xur? I don't do Crucible with hand cannons.
The fire completely differently. The Last Word is a fast shooting hip fire type of weapon and is basically a shotgun in handcannon form.

KanameYuuki

I finally decided to try being hunter and I'm having a lot more fun, but should I stick with auto rifles which I like to use or use a specific kind of primary weapon?

Namikaze1

sigh...
To all you Warlocks out there, this is for you

rock-guitar-2146211.jpg

Titan threw a party and he spent some bucks,
didn't invite Warlocks cause they totally suck

Warlocks started blinking, it all went south,
know your role jabroni and shut your mouth

Let's rock, everybody let's rock

Warlocks got a menstrual clock,
but we are dancing cause Titan rocks

Little space wizard from the lunar mass
Titans will take your band and shove it up your ass

Bet your all happy playing as me
And not some goofy Jedi wannabe

Ain't no magic balls in Warlock's jock
But we're dancing cause Titan rocks

Stop pestering me, you damn Hunters! I haven't forgotten about you!

rock's+concert.jpg

Little Exo Hunter went to the doc
Titans punched his jaw and the pain wouldn't stop

Doc said Hunter, you know I'm a fan,
but please stop begging for that rectal exam

Hunters close up that smock
but we're dancing cause Titan rocks

rockconcert.jpg

Sit down and know your damn roles, Hunters and Warlocks!

Namikaze1

Boy, look at all these Hunters who can't handle the truth.

Hey, that Gjallarhorn you're using, that's a Titan made weapon.
The Tower? You know who defended that? Titans.
The Crucible? Oh yeah, it's run by a Titan.
Iron Banner? Titan.
What class were the first Guardians? Oh that's right, Titan.

Know your roles, jabronis!

I finally decided to try being hunter and I'm having a lot more fun, but should I stick with auto rifles which I like to use or use a specific kind of primary weapon?

If you are a Gunslinger and plan on using Chain of Woe, maybe try out Scouts or Hand Cannons.

But mostly just use whatever you have the most fun using.

Top Bottom