• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

tumblr_lvtblv1Am71qe3fl9.gif

Deku Tree

Booting up Destiny now:

1) Anyone soloist want to carry my 27 Titan thru the bridge section? (I can carry you back with my 32 Warlock if you want.)

2) Anyone want or need the HM GORGONS checkpoint?

3) Eventually tonight I want to do the Eris Urn quest and get some 33 light gloves for my Titan (if no raid gloves show up first)

Anyone interested in any of that?

Booting up Destiny now:

1) Anyone soloist want to carry my 27 Titan thru the bridge section? (I can carry you back with my 32 Warlock if you want.)

3) Eventually tonight I want to do the Eris Urn quest and get some 33 light gloves for my Titan (if no raid gloves show up first)

3) yes let me know when, helping my friend get thorn right now

exYle

Booting up Destiny now:

Do you have it?!

border

Booting up Destiny now:

I will do these things if you don't mind giving me a hand getting the second Crota chest -- I haven't had much luck solo'ing it. I will add you to my list.

PSN: border199x

Deku Tree

Do you have it?!

Yes but coy beat me to it. We are in here on PS4.
Kill that hive dude on earth :p

Ok I need to catch up to you
I will do these things if you don't mind giving me a hand getting the second Crota chest -- I haven't had much luck solo'ing it. I will add you to my list.

PSN: border199x

Perfect!

I'm here now.

PSN: coyquettish

I have to take the urn to the moon in "Ritual of the Forsaken" if you'd like.

Thanks! Perfect! Let me catch up to you and RAWR first.

Top Bottom