• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

I'm trying to finish the urn quest on my last character. I'm on the step where you need to kill acolytes and wizards. I got up to 59 out of 100, and it's stopped dropping sullen hearts. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to drop it and restart, but this is getting annoying.

Need to kill with void weapons

TomShoe

Banned
What the fuck is up with the Crucible? It feels like my guns do no damage and I'm as fragile as wet tissue paper. What's up with that?

Namikaze1

This wasn't a game at all. Faced a troll team. Had some laughs though.
B69XZznIIAAwamp.jpg:orig

Megatron

Anyone up for a normal vault of glass run? My buddy and I want to go. He's level 27 and hasn't done it before. I'm level 28 and have done it once.

realcZk

Looking for two more for a fresh crota run. Will have one newbie in our team if you don't mind small pauses for explanations :)
I'll be 32 and will rock the sword .

PSN is bytestyle, starting as soon as we're full.

coy

Looking for two more for a fresh crota run. Will have one newbie in our team if you don't mind small pauses for explanations :)

I can join. On your FL as coyquettish.

EL CUCO

About to hit delete on my Warlock alt after milking all the XP I could get out of him today :'(

Maxed my Raid gloves to be 32 and different Raid chest with a stat roll that isn't all strength...

Transferring all these mats and consumables feels like I'm moving. I'm having to shuffle out stuff to my other 2 characters just so I can fit this guys stuff in the vault. I just know I'm going to forget to do something...

I'd like to. Just going to finish this bounty. PSN: MiniMe637 Done it a bunch.

Deku Tree

About to hit delete on my Warlock alt after milking all the XP I could get out of him today :'(

Maxed my Raid gloves to be 32 and different Raid chest with a stat roll that isn't all strength...

Transferring all these mats and consumables feels like I'm moving. I'm having to shuffle out stuff to my other 2 characters just so I can fit this guys stuff in the vault. I just know I'm going to forget to do something...

I was doing that yesterday. Big pain. Don't forget your timebreaker and your shaders and emblems!

Top Bottom