• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

DESTINYGAF does not disappoint

5PFwzsh.jpg

Woo hoo! Titan is level 20.

And boom, just like that level 27 : )

The Glasshouse my main exotic. Ruin Wings will have to wait until I get a decent Legendary helm.

Now for the long painful road that will be the Warlock

Deku Tree

I am ready to kill Urzok. There is suposed to be a public event in Skywatch in about 25 minutes. Anyone interested in teaming up? I want to load in like 10 minutes early.

I am ready to kill Urzok. There is suposed to be a public event in Skywatch in about 25 minutes. Anyone interested in teaming up? I want to load in like 10 minutes early.

I need to get that done too, have you on my friends list, will join when you're in skywatch.

Psn dawnoflife

joecanada

More like 10 min late lol. Last time I did it it was so late it was literally half way between times. The website is getting less and less accurate it seems

TomShoe

Banned
Yurgh. Just hit level 24 with a full set of blues.

Finally coming to the realization that getting to level 25 is going to be harder than getting from 18 to 24 in one day.

shem935

Banned
Titan continues to be the redheaded stepchild for CE drops. Nothing but energy across the board and the piece of raid gear I have is all strength.

Mindlog

**** ******* *** **** **** **** ******* *** ****!
Flawless run ruined when the Deathsinger Shreikers refused to spawn.
Fucking FUCK.

Which FPS you playing that's +85?

From what I understand you need to aggro the melee knights in the pit initially. But maybe it can happen for other reasons too?

Just loaded up BF4 on my PC for the first time since I have started playing Destiny. The differences in FPS is throwing me off a little haha plus not playing any PC fps as well :p

Top Bottom