• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

lt519

Haha no worries. I wasn't serious about going in to fight crota at 27. Can't even kill a thrall with a maxed IB at 27.

We've done it before. I was just getting dragged through with my 29 warlock...one raid and I got the helm, boots and gloves. Lucky, just made that character this week.

lt519

doing CE from 2nd raid chest again, need one more, we don't have our 32 sword bearer so we need a 31 or higher (sorry Mr. 27)

E92 M3

Only if you have the patience and time to do it.

Realistically, I would only max weapons I plan on taking into hard mode CE raid. You get no damage bonus on the last bubble for any of the existing content due to its level.

I have most of the bubbles filled out and decided to just get the invisibility perk. It's a cool weapon, but not as cool as the Black Hammer. Honestly, it kinda sucks how few exotics there are that are truly worth it to be maxed.

jadedm17

I have most of the bubbles filled out and decided to just get the invisibility perk. It's a cool weapon, but not as cool as the Black Hammer. Honestly, it kinda sucks how few exotics there are that are truly worth it to be maxed.
I'd say that has to do with your play style as a lot of them are worth upgrading : Thorn and Hawkmoon are great, Monte Carlo is fun, Suros a Regime is always helpful, vex Mythoclast is... a Mythoclast. Most are worth playing with.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
doing CE from 2nd raid chest again, need one more, we don't have our 32 sword bearer so we need a 31 or higher (sorry Mr. 27)
so you need a swordbearer? i will gladly help if you're not against the idea of someone slightly drunk swinging a sword

E92 M3

I'd say that has to do with your play style as a lot of them are worth upgrading : Thorn and Hawkmoon are great, Monte Carlo is fun, Suros a Regime is always helpful, vex Mythoclast is... a Mythoclast. Most are worth playing with.

Indeed, I am a very analytical about all of the weapons I use. Considering I am on Xbox, I don't have access to Hawkmoon (which I would max). Suros is just an assault rifle which isn't exciting for me; Thorn I maxed and the Vex I love. I like guns with unique traits.

jadedm17

Indeed, I am a very analytical about all of the weapons I use. Considering I am on Xbox, I don't have access to Hawkmoon (which I would max). Suros is just an assault rifle which isn't exciting for me; Thorn I maxed and the Vex I love. I like guns with unique traits.
Suros has the range of a scout rifle, it's served me well. Of course I'm using Icebreaker for 90% of my PVE gaming but that's not to say the rest don't serve great functions even if they all can't be Icebreaker or Gjallahorn. Lately I have been spending my time upgrading other random exotics I've found like Hard Light and Bad Juju in hopes of using them more.

kidko

Light of the Abyss SHREDS through the latter half of The Wakening on heroic. Even the Crota soul rock shard thing isn't safe

LiK

I'm tired and want to leave but all my GAF teams have been dominating tonight. I'll wait until we lose badly. I'm taking these wins!

Top Bottom