• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Mindlog

From what I understand you need to aggro the melee knights in the pit initially. But maybe it can happen for other reasons too?
Sounds about right.
I cloaked by them to give me more back end time.
Lesson learned.

If I am still soloing after the patch hits I will continue to sniper through the floor to draw out wizards. That's legit non-dairy cheese.

Rehsa

So I decided to try and solo the first two parts on the raid on my Hunter, was able to do it after a few tries, got 5 shards. Guess I kinda deserve that for the cheese :p

Using the old vanguard warlock helm with thunderdevil so I can pretend that I have obsidian mind

qNtBANo.jpg

(T ^ T) warlock gear... why do you elude me so...

Abylim

I have a 30 hunter and a 29 Titan, and I have never raided.
I want to remedy that, gaf!
Am I viable to raid, VoG or CE? Titan will be 30 soon, just need the mats for it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Link please.
I'm uploading it now but upload speed seems slow ;_; i'll make a gif

it went like this

next to last damage round, we almost got him but pushed a little too far to actually get the kill, two died getting out of the center. the other three got ported to right side, I was left outside alone. Started getting hit by harpies so I hit arc blade for the overshield/extra stealth option to survive getting the gate up. Almost immediately I realize how this will time out, they'll activate Time's Vengeance which means it'll refill my super which means I won't actually leave arc blade this whole round, which means I won't be able to access my weapons, which means I'll be useless for this while they're getting to the center..... wait a minute Time's Vengeance still applies to me too SLICE

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I was giving it a run at soloing Crota's End. Picked up my Hunter and went full invisibility specs! That shit is insane.

Don't Touch Me (Invis on enemy melee) + Patience and Time (Invis on ADS) + Stalker (Crouch to invis) + Escape Artist (Knife to invis) + Vanish (Arc Blade R2 to invis) + Shadowjack (Increases invis duration). It turned the first section into even more of a joke than it already is. The best part is that since all these are on various cooldowns at the same time you can just keep it going forever if you keep track.

Maybe I'll just use this to do Strikes and Dailies in record times. Feels absolutely powerful.

Ambitious

My Christmas package contained a Secret Handshake with Final Round and Rangefinder. How's that? I was planning on buying the vendor version at some point.

Ambitious

Shot Package from the vendor version is the reason it's highly praised.

Yes, that's the reason I want to buy it. I was just curious how Rangefinder compares to Shot Package. I don't have much experience with shotguns.

ah man, died at the boss trying to get into cheese position. solo nightfall without self-rez is the real deal :p

Want to try it together? I'm at the three guards right now. PSN: ps_flocki

kidko

Yes, that's the reason I want to buy it. I was just curious how Rangefinder compares to Shot Package. I don't have much experience with shotguns.

Want to try it together? I'm at the three guards right now. PSN: ps_flocki

sweet! yeah sending req now PSN kidklovius

Top Bottom