• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Flawless Raider!!!!! Thanks to Drizzay, Silver Tongue, Jigga Man, Macello and Cosmos. Cosmos man, sorry about your modem but all of us are down to get it for you for sure!

Flawless CE on our first "real" attempt, even with poor Cosmos getting disconnected 5 minutes before we finished :( It's so easy though, we can run it as many times as needed.

1 hour wait for a callback from my ISP.

My first time going for a flawless and this happened. Now I'll never try it again

Nah man, once you are back up and running we'll do it with you ASAP. One run and done is all it will take.

witness

Buying this again as best friend is getting a PS4 with Destiny. I was parked at level 22 and haven't played since early November. What's the best way now to keep leveling? Any tips would be appreciated.

Flawless Raider!!!!! Thanks to Drizzay, Silver Tongue, Jigga Man, Macello and Cosmos. Cosmos man, sorry about your modem but all of us are down to get it for you for sure!

Flawless CE on our first "real" attempt, even with poor Cosmos getting disconnected 5 minutes before we finished :( It's so easy though, we can run it as many times as needed.

Nah man, once you are back up and running we'll do it with you ASAP. One run and done is all it will take.

Thanks guys. I knew something was wrong when everyone suddenly stopped talking.

We did so well! I am waiting 40 minutes to an hour for Shaw to call me back. =\

MildSoss

Watching that flawless stream gave even me the jitters and that is why i'm more then happy never attempting a flawless run. I can just imagine actually participating in one. lol

cilonen

Buying this again as best friend is getting a PS4 with Destiny. I was parked at level 22 and haven't played since early November. What's the best way now to keep leveling? Any tips would be appreciated.

Public events for vanguard marks and run vanguard bounties every day. Get to level 2 with Vanguard and buy the legendary armor you need to get to 28/29.'you should pick up enough ascendant shards doing that to get you going on the last upgrade tree for each armor piece and close to 30/31.

When you're 27 or so, run Roc strikes too.

Deku Tree

Thanks guys. I knew something was wrong when everyone suddenly stopped talking.

We did so well! I am waiting 40 minutes to an hour for Shaw to call me back. =

When you get them on the phone be sure to tell them that their shoddy disconnect denied you the flawless raider and guardian lord trophies
temporarily

cilonen

It's weird. You gotta select the difficulty with square, even though the game only presents X to select and O to cancel as the possible options.

Oh man, thanks! :)

I've been restarting at the base difficulty then back to orbit and re-selecting the right difficulty all this time. D'oh.

Mindlog

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Drizzay and crew my modem just died on the flawless run. Fuck.

It's not coming back. Have to call my ISP.

Ughhhjhbsbaka a
That would be really frustrating to put it politely.
On the bright side when a group gets together running CE multiple times is really fast.

Man, hope you get it soon.

TP-DK

Just ran one and a half hour of Roc strikes and didn't get any exotic. The prophecy is a lie, we got a fake prophet among us!

Qwell

Public events for vanguard marks and run vanguard bounties every day. Get to level 2 with Vanguard and buy the legendary armor you need to get to 28/29.'you should pick up enough ascendant shards doing that to get you going on the last upgrade tree for each armor piece and close to 30/31.

When you're 27 or so, run Roc strikes too.
Is there a good public event farm route now with the hive invading earth / moon? Those had the quickest public event loops, but it seems the "sword of crota has invaded" timer steals a lot of the public events that happen on earth and the moon now.

When you get them on the phone be sure to tell them that their shoddy disconnect denied you the flawless raider and guardian lord trophies
temporarily

I can't believe it died. Haven't had an issue in over a month. Then during flawless. Ugh.

lol, that sucks

There's nothing funny about this! Gahhhh

That would be really frustrating to put it politely.
On the bright side when a group gets together running CE multiple times is really fast.

Man, hope you get it soon.

Me too :(

I feel like i'd definitely cave into the pressure.

No worries man, i bet you get it before the end of the night. :]

I hope so. I'll post once things get fixed. Just have my phone now. Couldn't get it to work as a wifi hotspot for my ps4.

cilonen

Is there a good public event farm route now with the hive invading earth / moon? Those had the quickest public event loops, but it seems the "sword of crota has invaded" timer steals a lot of the public events that happen on earth and the moon now.

There isn't really a good one now unfortunately. Saturday especially sucked as I was doing exactly this for my baby hunter but Mothyards / divide devil walker were exactly in sync and happening simultaneously meaning you couldn't flip from one to the other.

Destinypublicevents.com does work for me though, it's pretty accurate; just allow for the red / orange ones to not always show up (never had an issue with a green event not happening) and try to get there a couple minutes early as well as being prepared to wait up to five mins after it's due.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
We were perfect on Flawless for CE till Crota, he was 1 hit away from Flawless, we played it safe for Ogres and last Swordbearer, then Corta spammed his Barrage of Lightning orbs, our Sword Carrier died =/

Trying again, real easy

Bogeypop

No more Lies! Do you even have the Hawkmoon, it's probably a photoshop! Get the torches people!

Sigh. I'll get the Hawkmoon in next weeks Nightfall. Hopefully.

pIHouLU.gif

On a sightly related note, still need a third for a full GAF Roc Strike group. Pugs have been fine, but there's no Roc Strike'ing like a GAF Roc Strike. :)

E92 M3

We were perfect on Flawless for CE till Crota, he was 1 hit away from Flawless, we played it safe for Ogres and last Swordbearer, then Corta spammed his Barrage of Lightning orbs, our Sword Carrier died =/

Trying again, real easy

Damn, did he get him while waiting on the rock? Or did Crota go down a second too late?

todd360

Mythocast Episode 2 recording starts at 6 pm est tonight. About one hour from now.

I need two more people. If your interested then pm your skype name. It should take about an hour or so. My only requirement is that you have a dedicated mic. No internal laptop mics or phones with skype installed. Have a headset or a usb mic or something.

I need 2 for Crota. Preferably someone with a checkpoint, or we'll have to start at deathsinger. Sword experience would be helpful, but I'm a 32 and could give it a go.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Top Bottom