• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
roc strikes are marks, rep, xp, glimmer (use your consumables), fun with a GAF group, engrams for class parts, and a small exotic chance.

Another Venation III. maybe I'll keep it this time.

Do you always have a dead orbit class item equipped? I've been rocking New Monarchy and have gotten lots of New Monarchy weapon drops. Vanquisher, purifier, prudence, and admonisher have all dropped for me recently while doing various activies and from engrams. I wonder if representing the faction has anything to do with it

joecanada

Why is everybody doing the ROC playlist so much? Some kind of rewards I'm not aware of?

I have pretty bad luck but in a couple hours of roc strikes I levelled new Monarchy, they sent me a legendary ar, got enough decrypted engrams to level rahool twice, and got a Legendary helmet, which is junk.

Not bad haul, the amount of engrams alone is more bang for buck than any other missions

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Doing the weekly right now, but I'm in if you still got a spot when I'm done.

I also have a gorgon checkpoint.

Coolio. I'm hoping for a fresh run or Oracles cp as I want another go for the Fatebringer.

Send me an FR too many gdts on PSN.

Mindlog

Sure... How did the weight of darkness not prevent those jumps though?

Edit oh standing close to the lamp on the rock...
Yeah it takes a bit before weight brings you down.

I've tried it from other places and I always jump when doing it legit. For some reason I just never did it there. Will chalk it up to Don't Touch me gloves giving me tunnel vision.

hydruxo

I was watching my footage and couldn't stop laughing. I've never had a sword run like that.
Gotta get the right soundtrack before I upload. I'm all over the obvious candidates.
Two Steps from Hell
Clint Mansell
Or something more appropriate.

*Bonus point. I got a fourth hit off on the penultimate kneel. I hit Crota while he was invincible and getting up.

It was nuts. My favorite part is when the 2nd ogres came out and we just ran around trying to figure out what to do since we were still up top haha.

Bogeypop

Why is everybody doing the ROC playlist so much? Some kind of rewards I'm not aware of?

RNGesus sent me as his Prophet to spread the word of the Roc Strikes, and so gave me a tool to turn the unbelievers!

X3Q75Lb.jpg

LiK

Do you always have a dead orbit class item equipped? I've been rocking New Monarchy and have gotten lots of New Monarchy weapon drops. Vanquisher, purifier, prudence, and admonisher have all dropped for me recently while doing various activies and from engrams. I wonder if representing the faction has anything to do with it

Yup, doing it for the shader drops. I don't care about the weapons or gear.

Bogeypop

You son of a bitch, you did that just to hurt me didn't you?

I will bear the sins of all, so that we might all rise up to RNG Heaven, and be seated around the Father Rahool, amen.

Translation: Sorry, if I hurt you. I'll run some Roc Strikes with you right now to make it up :)

Thank goodness I wasn't around to see that. That would've made me take an even longer break from Destiny.

DrLawyerCop and Haybro were apparently not even paying attention when it dropped. But then mysteriously had to leave right after that Strike.
I'm just teasing, I think they really did leave for other reasons

Want to join up for some strikes OG Roc buddy?

Qwell

Just had a cryptarc level up give me a legendary special weapon engram that tooked into 4th horseman, woots, only need Red Death to have all exotic weapons in game.

Seems flawless raider can be pretty quickly done by an awesome team,

With the hours invested in this game wouldn't mind that trophy myself, would be up for it tomorrow night if any groups need a member for then

Top Bottom