• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Guys, what's the reward for completing Eris missions? I have done the ritual of sacrifice and now have to wait for Xur to reappear to give him back the urn

shem935

Banned
Flawless CE on our first "real" attempt, even with poor Cosmos getting disconnected 5 minutes before we finished :( It's so easy though, we can run it as many times as needed.

Nah man, once you are back up and running we'll do it with you ASAP. One run and done is all it will take.

If you were wanting to get a group together I would like to run it flawless as well. Shem0275. 32 hunter.

phen0m24

Watching that flawless stream gave even me the jitters and that is why i'm more then happy never attempting a flawless run. I can just imagine actually participating in one. lol

Honestly I would imagine a flawless run with drizzy would be more fun than stressful.
How many times would Drizz say "No worries - we got this" during a flawless?

"Dr Drizzay: The Calming Voice of the Raid"

Would love to try one. Too scared.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn, did he get him while waiting on the rock? Or did Crota go down a second too late?

We were doing middle strategy, so Swordholder jumped straight middle back to us, Crota just clipped him with 2 hits

Well it's not difficult, only problem is not wasting time on same section over and over, if we progressed to last part second try, we know what we are doing

E92 M3

Honestly I would imagine a flawless run with drizzy would be more fun than stressful.

What are your worries, child of Summer?

We were doing middle strategy, so Swordholder jumped straight middle back to us, Crota just clipped him with 2 hits

Well it's not difficult, only problem is not wasting time on same section over and over, if we progressed to last part second try, we know what we are doing

Ah I see; not a fan of that strategy. I know everyone uses it though.

I will have PTSD whenever I try again fearing my connection will drop.

Still on the phone with my ISP... Ughhhhhh

gdt

Sweet.

Need 2 more for a hard VoG.

1. Gdt
2. Ms1582
3. Kydd
4. gibbshift

Ps4 gdt5016

Put it on for the new page.

Can't you get all of that with the tiger strikes though? Just wondering why ROC is so popular now.

Tiger Strikes don't guarantee engram drops after each match. ROC strike is basically what tiger strikes used to be. Although it seems like exotics drops more often than they did with tiger strikes. Not sure on that but it seems like it

BokehKing

Banned
Mythocast Episode 2 recording starts at 6 pm est tonight. About one hour from now.

I need two more people. If your interested then pm your skype name. It should take about an hour or so. My only requirement is that you have a dedicated mic. No internal laptop mics or phones with skype installed. Have a headset or a usb mic or something.
I definitely need to get a USB mic for this

Bogeypop

Guess the wave of Roc Strike craze is over
p4qbzoz.png
Or I just happened to want to do some after everyone else finished. Oh well, the pugs have been just fine lately... I d-d-don't need you or anything GAF.... B-b-baka~...

phen0m24

Mythocast Episode 2 recording starts at 6 pm est tonight. About one hour from now.

I need two more people. If your interested then pm your skype name. It should take about an hour or so. My only requirement is that you have a dedicated mic. No internal laptop mics or phones with skype installed. Have a headset or a usb mic or something.
Dang Todd I still have the Snowball but am occupied Sunday nights. If you guys can ever do Friday night, Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon I would love to jump in to the fray.

cilonen

Guess the wave of Roc Strike craze is over
p4qbzoz.png
Or I just happened to want to do some after everyone else finished. Oh well, the pugs have been just fine lately... I d-d-don't need you or anything GAF.... B-b-baka~...

I would, but I'm going to bed (UK time) :( work day tomorrow

Anybody still need a Crota kill? Going to do another one real quick, at least 2 spots available.

Thanks for the run. I am amazed I got the helmet as a drop. RNG has fucked me over in the weapon department, but for CE, I have only 4 runs through the raid and I have all 4 pieces of raid gear. Very surprising to say the least.

I also had my mic muted for most of the match (kids were noisy earlier). I thought it was on and was talking to myself. :/

Watching that flawless stream gave even me the jitters and that is why i'm more then happy never attempting a flawless run. I can just imagine actually participating in one. lol

It really is stressful. When we did VOG and finally got to atheon that's when the nerves really kicked in. its worth going for it though. It's very rewarding when you actually do it.

Just make sure you do it with people you feel comfortable with

We were perfect on Flawless for CE till Crota, he was 1 hit away from Flawless, we played it safe for Ogres and last Swordbearer, then Corta spammed his Barrage of Lightning orbs, our Sword Carrier died =/

Trying again, real easy

Yall will get it!

I can't wait to do it again for Cosmos. It was so fun!

todd360

Dang Todd I still have the Snowball but am occupied Sunday nights. If you guys can ever do Friday night, Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon I would love to jump in to the fray.

I can do any of those times. The problem is getting a time that everyone is OK with haha.

joecanada

Select a difficulty with square.

Doing it is a great gaming high! Try it.

No I tried square that's my question it says in the mission selector press square so I do, then it goes back to launch screen I hit launch, and right back to the checkpoint...

Back in action!

Drizzay, Macello, Silver, etc. Are you guys willing to try again?
I owe you for getting me that far, but I don't know when I can guarantee myself. Meeting the parents for dinner and I don't know what time my wife will be home, but I am up for it tonight. Just message me. Shem is a 32 that looks like he can fill in too.

coy

No I tried square that's my question it says in the mission selector press square so I do, then it goes back to launch screen I hit launch, and right back to the checkpoint...

Did you press Square again when launching the mission? You should get a prompt asking if you'd like to restart the mission.

Top Bottom