• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

TP-DK

Literally asked for some strikes just as I finished a gauntlet of them... I'd say wait an hour or two and then maybe I'd be down for another set, but I'm sure you can find other willing people :)

It was actually your posts that made want to play some strikes :) But ofcourse I couldnt when you were playing.

Frenden

Banned
Frenden you there?

Hey! I haven't been able to keep up with the thread this weekend. Did you guys do another podcast? If you're waiting on me, skip me and grab someone else from GAF.

This wasn't a podcast friendly weekend, but I'll be back next weekend. And I have the updated art to hand off when I get back in on Monday too, woo.

todd360

Hey! I haven't been able to keep up with the thread this weekend. Did you guys do another podcast? If you're waiting on me, skip me and grab someone else from GAF.

This wasn't a podcast friendly weekend, but I'll be back next weekend. And I have the updated art to hand off when I get back in on Monday too, woo.

No not yet. I texted you earlier to see if you could make it tonight. Fig says hawkian is probably busy so I need to find some other people it looks like.

Frenden

Banned
No not yet. I texted you earlier to see if you could make it tonight. Fig says hawkian is probably busy so I need to find some other people it looks like.

Ah--I woke up late. Phone's charging, so I didn't see the text. That explains it. I can definitely do next week, though.

Awake now,
for the next 18 hours prob Lolz
so let me know if you still need a replacement for the flawless raid. Of course, priority goes towards anyone who does not have the trophy :)

I am finally free from my shackles. I assume the others I've talked to have achieved their quest. So, lets start this.

Crota's End Flawless Run!!

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2)iRAWRasaurus <--------
3)KenniiKaos
4)Langoit
5)MandrakeUK (PSN?)
6)

Awake now,
for the next 18 hours prob Lolz
so let me know if you still need a replacement for the flawless raid. Of course, priority goes towards anyone who does not have the trophy :)

I am finally free from my shackles. I assume the others I've talked to have achieved their quest. So, lets start this.)

We are about to start attempting now, but there are a lot of other people looking to do it also. Flawless Sunday.

Mindlog

Uploading the video of the Crota fight from our flawless run last night, should be up in 30 min or so. It was pretty entertaining, we had to improvise quite a few times lmao.
I was watching my footage and couldn't stop laughing. I've never had a sword run like that.
Gotta get the right soundtrack before I upload. I'm all over the obvious candidates.
Two Steps from Hell
Clint Mansell
Or something more appropriate.

*Bonus point. I got a fourth hit off on the penultimate kneel. I hit Crota while he was invincible and getting up.

Ambitious

Just leaving this here. Pics from Reddit.

WYxfQQC.jpg

LAFVmWF.jpg

VHpQ8yW.jpg

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Another Templar, and yet still no Fatebringer.

Hard VoG staring when we have 6. I do have switch chars though. PSN is Tokunbo.

1. Tokunbo

Langy

I am finally free from my shackles. I assume the others I've talked to have achieved their quest. So, lets start this.

Crota's End Flawless Run!!

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2)iRAWRasaurus <--------
3)KenniiKaos
4)
5)
6)

I will be willing to come although only lvl 31

PSN is Langoit

hydruxo

Video of the Crota fight from our Flawless run last night

We wanted to take it somewhat slowly to avoid our sword carrier from getting killed by Crota, so it took more swords than usual. The second round of ogres came out early and caught us off-guard so we had to improvise, and then we took the last swordbearer down a bit too soon when Crota was still over to the left. Plus we were super close to hitting enrage but we got it done in time!

Deku Tree

Why is everybody doing the ROC playlist so much? Some kind of rewards I'm not aware of?

Wanting to max out weekly marks?
Want engrams? Class mats? Exp? Glimmer?

People hoping for exotics? More people seem to be getting them from ROC now. Not sure if you have a better chance once your strikes rank 3 in the grimore. I have 238/250 so 12 to go.

gdt

Another Templar, and yet still no Fatebringer.

Hard VoG staring when we have 6. I do have switch chars though. PSN is Tokunbo.

1. Tokunbo
2.gdt

Doing the weekly right now, but I'm in if you still got a spot when I'm done.

I also have a gorgon checkpoint.

Top Bottom