• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

i think totally kitten is totally confused

ok i've had my fun.

seriously, where do they get my skype? it's a brand new one named "twilightgap" and i didn't post it anywhere until now. yet this is the 4th random add i've gotten.
Yeah, my Skype is brand new and within an hour, I got a contact request. I knew straight away what it was.

ok i've had my fun.

seriously, where do they get my skype? it's a brand new one named "twilightgap" and i didn't post it anywhere until now. yet this is the 4th random add i've gotten.

They probably have some type of crawler or are just spamming real word combinations.

I wonder how many people fall for that crap. I particularly laugh at their attempts to create legit looking links at the expense of people's lack of awareness or understanding of DNS protocol.

Bets on Totally Kitten actually being a dude?

lunlunqq

ok i've had my fun.

Lol, but that's a chat bot you are talking to. It's a kind of phishing.

JTran2003

Warlock at 32 with no CE helmet.
Titan at 31 with no CE helmet or gloves.
Hunter at 31 with no CE gear.

Still need a ton of radiant shards before the other 2 are even close to 32. This is gonna take a while... The grind is real...

Not too bad a play through today. Maybe waiting for the hard mode will help me figure out which character should go to 32. Well I guess I'm calling it a night to get ready for work tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow DGaf!

Frostburn

Warlock at 32 with no CE helmet.
Titan at 31 with no CE helmet or gloves.
Hunter at 31 with no CE gear.

Still need a ton of radiant shards before the other 2 are even close to 32. This is gonna take a while... The grind is real...

I know that feel, still no 32's. Warlock hasn't gotten the Helm or Chest to drop or he'd be 32. Hunter is 31 and has the full set of gear now but I had already spend a bunch of shards for my Warlock. Titan is 31 and needs Helm and Boots still. I hope to at least get one to 32 so I can do hard mode the week it releases.

gdt

Any Gatekeeper farming going on? Tomorrow I'll hit rank 4 on Eris and I'll need scrilla to take my other chars to 32.

Any recently minted flawless' PS4ers need to do the clan-raid and clan-strike achievements? Need a full clan to (duh) run a strike and raid, I have a clan already you can join (or I can join yours) and we can knock em out, thats all I need left for guardian lord.

Dunno for the clan raid trophy whether you need to kill every boss or just the last boss, and if disconnects matter (like flawless). Would be nice just cheesing a crota CP and getting that one out of the way, would be able to do both then with just 3 people.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
I went from having zero exotics last week to now having 4.

- The Last Word: bought it from Xur and I hate it
- Lucky Raspberry: bought it from Xur and I love it. Spawning with a grenade is huge in PVP
- Suros Regime: awarded it for finishing a strike. Love love love it
- Bad Juju: Got it from an exotic quest. Pretty good, but can't stop using Suros long enough to raise the stats on it

Love my JuJu for trash mobs. Never run out of ammo or reload.

I went from having zero exotics last week to now having 4.

- The Last Word: bought it from Xur and I hate it
- Lucky Raspberry: bought it from Xur and I love it. Spawning with a grenade is huge in PVP
- Suros Regime: awarded it for finishing a strike. Love love love it
- Bad Juju: Got it from an exotic quest. Pretty good, but can't stop using Suros long enough to raise the stats on it

when it rains, it pours

Lima

Another flawless CE done for a couple friends. One of them who never even thought about going for the achievement was like "well that was easy".

Yeah.

Anyone else only looking for FATEBRINGER from vault of glass?

I'm looking for a group that wants to run hard vog until we beat templar and then we run it again with our alts.

Any interest? on ps4 btw.

MildSoss

Any one want to do any glimmer farming? I'm at normal gatekeepers right now and would love to get some people so we could have a nice loop going.

PSN: MiidSoss

Top Bottom