• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

ROUTER REDEMPTION.

Awesome job team. First run that got past the solo'ed darkness zone was cashed in. I played it super conservative with the sword but no reason to risk anything when 3 swords takes him down just like that.

Good day for Boguester: Colts win and two flawless runs, one with the sword. 6 VoGs + 2 CEs, only thing I never did was post-Templar patch flawless, which will probably never happen since everyone will be doing CE for the trophy. Oh well, iRawr's got me beat there, haha.
Nicely done! Lol still have to finish the crota ends flawless group for tomorrow! You prob don't wanna go through all that time for flawless VoG haha
Edit: congrats to all the new flawless raiders!

exYle

Classroom kill #1 down! Got him in 3 swords too. That round was one from me, one Berried_Treasure (stb) and one from Dr_LawyerCop, with more than able support from Buttchin-n-Bones and Narmer, but really all the preceding 3 rounds leading up to that kill were really solid.

Thanks for coming out you guys, was fun as hell!

Was about to hop off but I do have it, will try and pass it over.

Thanks again dude!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks for the lesson! Glad I could make it. I feel comfortable enough with it that I'll probably run sword with my current raid group since I'm the only 32. Getting in 4 hits feels sooo good.
You did great, I think your group is in excellent hands!

And yeah, it realllllly does. I still can't get enough lol

Trakan

Found a House of Wolves DLC infographic on reddit.

PBQFn20.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
Hahahahaha, holy shit. I just won a Crucible match because the entire other team quit out of frustration. I don't think we even had 10k points yet

Classroom kill #1 down! Got him in 3 swords too. That round was one from me, one Berried_Treasure (stb) and one from Dr_LawyerCop, with more than able support from Buttchin-n-Bones and Narmer, but really all the preceding 3 rounds leading up to that kill were really solid.

Thanks for coming out you guys, was fun as hell!

Was about to hop off but I do have it, will try and pass it over.
That was so much fun, thank you so much to everyone, especially to the teacher!

No problem. I was so exhausted that I felt bad wiping at the lamps, but I'm glad I redeemed myself... and then wore my 31 armor all the way to Crota! I don't think I would taken a flying leap at Ir Yut if I had known!

ROUTER REDEMPTION.

Awesome job team. First run that got past the solo'ed darkness zone was cashed in. I played it super conservative with the sword but no reason to risk anything when 3 swords takes him down just like that.

Good day for Boguester: Colts win and two flawless runs, one with the sword. 6 VoGs + 2 CEs, only thing I never did was post-Templar patch flawless, which will probably never happen since everyone will be doing CE for the trophy. Oh well, iRawr's got me beat there, haha.

Thanks again!

Macello you deserve a million trophies for soloing the first part and getting to Crota as 31

noomi

Thanks to those that joined up for the roc train earlier, lots of blue engrams got me to rank 50 of cryptarch which in turn.... gave me 3 more blues! wooo!

I am just not seeing these epic exotics strike and cryptarch rewards :/ Hawkmoon eludes me for another day....

Found a House of Wolves DLC infographic on reddit.

I can't wait for inferno clash. No tracker = amazing. Bladedancing invisibility will be nice. It seems like every class has one subclass that has good utility outside of killing since only kills with weapons earn points.

Thanks to those that joined up for the roc train earlier, lots of blue engrams got me to rank 50 of cryptarch which in turn.... gave me 3 more blues! wooo!

I am just not seeing these epic exotics strike and cryptarch rewards :/ Hawkmoon eludes me for another day....

Your gift for turning in a million blue engrams???? More blue engrams!!!

hoggert

The only reason I'm even considering going into the new raid is because of the new class pieces' look. Maschinen krieger for life. Even with a 27 hunter, so jealous of their gear as a warlock main, damnnn

Trakan

TDB added 3 right? (Shark launcher, 4th Horseman and No Land Beyond). Maybe Fate of All Fools would be HoW's 3rd? Plus each expansion should have an additional Raid Exotic. Still an underwhelming amount IMO.

The shotgun is supposedly the raid exotic. It's like the fallen captain's gun.

Takuan

Just need 1 more for VoG Hard (Templar checkpoint). Add Steakjuice on PSN for invite.

We've got 2 32s ready to crack skulls, brehs.

Edit: All full! Sorry to those who got cut off.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That was so much fun, thank you so much to everyone, especially to the teacher!
hey thank you, it really was fun, your last two rounds were getting reallllly solid as well, sorry you weren't in the rotation for the kill! Feel free to come again if you ever want to :)

Top Bottom