• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Flawlesssssss!!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me out again. Amazing!

OMG my heart stopped while the Ogres came on sniping duty. There were 12+ thrall including 3 cursed thrall I was jumping and weaving like crazy to stay alive. Glad we got it!!

Not to mention when the Knights spawned on me in the deathsinger trash cleanup phase. Thank you armor of light

Sullichin

Bought the vendor TFWPKY 1969. It's pretty solid, pretty much the same damage model as Hawkmoon but a little worse in every respect especially range. Really hoping for a drop of this with hammer forged + firefly someday. Maybe this next Crucible package!

Flawlesssssss!!!!!

ROUTER REDEMPTION.

Awesome job team. First run that got past the solo'ed darkness zone was cashed in. I played it super conservative with the sword but no reason to risk anything when 3 swords takes him down just like that.

Good day for Boguester: Colts win and two flawless runs, one with the sword. 6 VoGs + 2 CEs, only thing I never did was post-Templar patch flawless, which will probably never happen since everyone will be doing CE for the trophy. Oh well, iRawr's got me beat there, haha.

Dunno for the clan raid trophy whether you need to kill every boss or just the last boss, and if disconnects matter (like flawless). Would be nice just cheesing a crota CP and getting that one out of the way, would be able to do both then with just 3 people.

Just have to kill the final boss with every member of the fire team as an active member of the same clan. Just make sure the emblems for everyone read with the same clan name.

Another flawless CE done for a couple friends. One of them who never even thought about going for the achievement was like "well that was easy".

Yeah.

Crazy easy. Seriously, anyone here can (and should) do it, even after they patch the cheese it won't really make it any harder.

Flawlesssssss!!!!!

No problem. I was so exhausted that I felt bad wiping at the lamps, but I'm glad I redeemed myself... and then wore my 31 armor all the way to Crota! I don't think I would taken a flying leap at Ir Yut if I had known!

Yep. Dont bother matchmaking strikes now. Either people just afk or do the quick orbit trick. 4 games straight now.

What is this? Because today I did a strike where I guy jumped out at the very beginning and still ended up with rewards at the end. I thought it was a glitch but did he really get that stuff?

patchday

What is this? Because today I did a strike where I guy jumped out at the very beginning and still ended up with rewards at the end. I thought it was a glitch but did he really get that stuff?

I'm not going to post the link to the reddit thread (well I am anyway) but yeah apparently its a quick way for folks to get rewarded even though they're not in there.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Classroom kill #1 down! Got him in 3 swords too. That round was one from me, one Berried_Treasure (stb) and one from Dr_LawyerCop, with more than able support from Buttchin-n-Bones and Narmer, but really all the preceding 3 rounds leading up to that kill were really solid.

Thanks for coming out you guys, was fun as hell!
Anyone have a Crota cp I can grab? Would much appreciate it! PSN: SquallASF
Was about to hop off but I do have it, will try and pass it over.

Classroom kill #1 down! Got him in 3 swords too. That round was one from me, one Berried_Treasure (stb) and one from Dr_LawyerCop, with more than able support from Buttchin-n-Bones and Narmer, but really all the preceding 3 rounds leading up to that kill were really solid.

Hey buddy, you don't have Crota cp one one of your characters still, do you?

Was about to hop off but I do have it, will try and pass it over.

Thanks for the lesson! Glad I could make it. I feel comfortable enough with it that I'll probably run sword with my current raid group since I'm the only 32. Getting in 4 hits feels sooo good.

I will have to join one of these in the near future.

Top Bottom