• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

highlighting a couple weapons I've been digging on my titan lately...

this guy from a nightfall on one of my other characters

Hip fire, accelerated coils, grenadier... it's so fast and strong zomg.

And in honor of tomorrow's Iron, this lucky roll from last time has skyrocketed to my absolute favorite weapons in the game

why yes, yes it does have 100% range and firefly and outlaw thank you for asking. Can't wait to max it out.

disgusting

E92 M3

And in honor of tomorrow's Iron, this lucky roll from last time has skyrocketed to my absolute favorite weapons in the game

why yes, yes it does have 100% range and firefly and outlaw thank you for asking. Can't wait to max it out.

Damn....that scout rifle. How's the stability and rate of fire in actual combat? I am very smuckers.

coy

Doesn't Accelerated Coils look off to you for The Calming? I've had 2 that had AC and it barely makes a difference according to the green bars. I always go for something else due to this.

Anyone looking to finish the Crota strike? I have the checkpoint but never battled him before. 31 hunter. PSN=SteveO1683 if anyone has a group going in and has room please message me.

coy

Oh man. Thank you so much.
You may find it hard to believe but I'm in tears right now.
I can pay you the price for it. Thx man
Really, thank you so much.
Colonel, you're a good dude to get a response like this. Best community confirmed.

Good news everybody! I just finally got Gjallarhorn after playing the game since launch with regular raids and whatnots.

You know what this means? Horns for everyone this friday from Xur!

phen0m24

My pleasure. I had enough left on my balance for a 3-month card - I hope that's cool. It should tide you over until your other code comes or whatever.

Don't worry about it. Pay it forward. :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Any1 wanna do Gatekeepers + Atheon x 2?

If there's interest we can start up a team
Really want to get a Timepiece just to have every Vault Weapon lol

Also get chance @331 Exotics @ Atheon

Any takers?

Anybody?
Wanna get it done before 11pm so I can go grab sleep for 4AM EST reset

Deku Tree

I have a 30 day code. Gimme a min.

Edit: check you messages. Code should work.

My pleasure. I had enough left on my balance for a 3-month card - I hope that's cool. It should tide you over until your other code comes or whatever.

So great! What a great community!

So my grind consisted of 6 VG bounties, 2 TLW upgrades, 5 public events, 2 ass shards, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I did get Husk of the Pit, which I hear is half decent when upgraded, but you need to have the expansion to buy the damn embalming orb. I'll keep the gun for posterity's sake.

But, I now have my first exotic bounty (Toland's Legacy) so that'll keep me busy in the meantime I suppose.

Messiek

For sure. I will man, I will. I don't even have words to describe how awesome you guys are.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Doesn't Accelerated Coils look off to you for The Calming? I've had 2 that had AC and it barely makes a difference according to the green bars. I always go for something else due to this.
all that matters about fusion rifle charge time is that it's a fraction of a second faster than the one in the other guy's hands :p

It's an obvious choice for me anyway, I never worry too much about quick draw and 6 is a plenty generous magazine to me, I cut my teeth on the OG 77 Wizard which has 4.
Damn....that scout rifle. How's the stability and rate of fire in actual combat? I am very smuckers.
Well, they're both awesome, but compared to other scout rifles of its class. Like all the IB gear, firing it is very deliberate; you won't be throwing away bullets, even if you don't aim every single shot, you will be making them count. It's certainly no VoC in terms of speed and stability. Very satisfying action though.
I tweeted it at you Todd. I was like WHAT THE HECK

And whomever of you it was that liked my comment on IGN - bless your kind internet soul
That was me XD

Reset Squad Unite!

So we originally wanted to wait for the patch, but since it is now live do we all want to go ahead with the 4am EST multiple (3) runs for Crota's End?

I am down for reset time, I will have until 8am EST when I will have to get ready for work.

Roster
1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. SilvertongueBR
3. Auto_Aim (Kartik21)
4. Owlialicious (PikaPuff)
5. DrLawyerCop
6. Nami (you down?)

Let me know if that works for you all!

Everyone is good to go, I haven't heard from Auto_Aim (Kartik) yet. Dhruv won't be able to make it until after 10:30am EST.

Silver you will be filling in.

I'm off to bed now! See you Guardians at reset!

E92 M3

For sure. I will man, I will. I don't even have words to describe how awesome you guys are.

Yeah, for about 370 pages it's just trying to get raid groups and the rest is more substantive ;P

Well, they're both awesome, but compared to other scout rifles of its class. Like all the IB gear, firing it is very deliberate; you won't be throwing away bullets, even if you don't aim every single shot, you will be making them count. It's certainly no VoC in terms of speed and stability. Very satisfying action though.

When you max it out, post a video of some random action. I am curious to see it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You guys are so awesome helping out Messiek so quickly. Muchos puntos.
K, what are we doing wrong here? CE Bridge level, guys in totems and we're still getting wiped. Wtf
Bear in mind you need to be on the totems of the side you're holding the bridge from. If you get one across he can't be on the center plate or the totems on that side will kill you.
Is there a new way to do the bridge part of CE? Old way doesn't seem to work. Any help?
Can you express what you considered the old way?

JTran2003

Bear in mind you need to be on the totems of the side you're holding the bridge from. If you get one across he can't be on the center plate or the totems on that side will kill you.

No one is on plates on other side. Ogres and wizards come out after second or third person crosses. Totems turn red with no one on plates on one side and people on plates on first side.

did they already patch the cheese?

edit: LOL you can't just jump on that fucking ledge for the lamp part?

Believe cheese is patched.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
No one is on plates on other side. Ogres and wizards come out after second or third person crosses. Totems turn red with no one on plates on one side and people on plates on first side.
*scratches head* I'm not sure how you triggered the Ogres after the second or third person crosses, are you guys despawning the enemies on the home side or something?

CREMSteve

We had guys in both totems, no one on the Center plates in either side and as soon as we engage the ogre, the totems wipe us.

JTran2003

*scratches head* I'm not sure how you triggered the Ogres after the second or third person crosses, are you guys despawning the enemies on the home side or something?

We are. Think that is causing the problem? Hawk you mind coming to our party chat? Psn jtran2003

Leveled up my Husk, now I just need to get rank 3 Eris. I'm about 200 points away from being Rank 2. . so I'll have time to grind for Rank 3 before HM CE.

Top Bottom