• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Deku Tree

I just did the 2nd part (bridge) of Crota's End with a 4 man fireteam:

- activate bridge plate

- everyone goes to the ledge in the sword carrier's room until the ads despawn

- put one person each on the two near side totums

- one person stands on bridge plate to keep bridge formed

- last person kills sword carrier, takes sword across and kills gate keeper, and stay alive (good hiding spot is behind rock next to big door)

- the two people can now leave totums and snipe across

- kill ogres and finished

-

Kind of like how people do the Templar now. Wow.

Gosh I could watch that Jennifer gif all day.

Anyway, if you listen to the podcast
(and I love Destin - he's a Destiny FREAK)
they were going to name their show

The Tower
Tower Radio
Mythocast (OH MAN IT'S ON IGN)

Fire Team Chat is too much like Fireside Chat but I'm also old.

I like it though - more people talking about Destiny. GAF we have to keep our game up - shows there is a market out there! :)

They are getting guests - we should invite some of our favorite lurkers who also play with us. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :)

They're stealing the name I came up with! Get em!!!!!

I know there are lots of Hard Mode and Crota's End runs tonight, but me and a couple friends are going to run regular Vault of Glass tonight at 7:00 PM Central and we could use some GAFfers to help round out the group. Our one friend has never set foot into Vault of Glass, so we're all excited for him to experience his first Destiny raid.

* DJ_Lushious
* DJ_Lushious' friend #1
* DJ_Lushious' friend #2
* Zombine
* silver.tongue
* Squidhands

This is on PS4. Would anyone care to hop in and join us? My PSN is DJ_Lushious. Shoot me a message or quote me here.
I am having a lot of fun with all of these newbies! The jumping puzzle, of course, has been the most entertaining, but Squid and Zombine handled it like a champ. I think they both died once? We're at the Gatekeeper now and we've one-shotted everything. :D

Abylim

I have never raided, I would very much like to do VoG this week.

Anyone up for coming a long with a newbie raider? I could use the LFG site, but I'd like to do this with Gaffers

30 Hunter, if that matters. Not quite 31 yet =\

Any one PS4 person out there that wants to join a temporary clan to do the Strength of the Pack trophy? You just have to finish any strike with 3 members of the same clan. Already got two of us, just need one more person.

msg/friend me PSN thediamondage again PS4

I have never raided, I would very much like to do VoG this week.

Anyone up for coming a long with a newbie raider? I could use the LFG site, but I'd like to do this with Gaffers

30 Hunter, if that matters. Not quite 31 yet =

Hawkian does a weekly newbie raid every TN us day night, but I think it is Crota this week. 30 should be fine though.

matmanx1

After much internal debate I went to the Tower to spend my hard earned 150 Crucible marks on a new gun. I've been eyeing "Against All Odds" for a while but was a little bit put off by the 26 round magazine.

Until tonight when I noticed it had "Field Scout" as a perk. Holy cow, that changes everything! A machine gun with that kind of impact and field scout? Yes, please. Sign me up. There's a new boss in town!

Any one PS4 person out there that wants to join a temporary clan to do the Strength of the Pack trophy? You just have to finish any strike with 3 members of the same clan. Already got two of us, just need one more person.

msg/friend me PSN thediamondage again PS4

I'm up for this. Wont be online for about another 20-30 minutes though. Level 31 PSN:crushforth

Coconut

Banned
This is the reason i haven't made a Titan yet, playing through the story missions is just so painful. lol

This second play through has made me appreciate the gear and that progression, but it shows how intertangable the supers are for at low level hunters and like as its been said before those first enemy encounters are so boring and do not represent even the stuff that the higher level Strikes behave let alone the raids. It's weird it's loke Bungie raced me 10 hours of my life to actually have some fun.

Why can't I do damage to enemies five levels above me but when I patrol earth with my 32 I can still die?

Bungie:
post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

After much internal debate I went to the Tower to spend my hard earned 150 Crucible marks on a new gun. I've been eyeing "Against All Odds" for a while but was a little bit put off by the 26 round magazine.

Until tonight when I noticed it had "Field Scout" as a perk. Holy cow, that changes everything! A machine gun with that kind of impact and field scout? Yes, please. Sign me up. There's a new boss in town!

I approve

The thing is a beast

Gosh I could watch that Jennifer gif all day.

Anyway, if you listen to the podcast
(and I love Destin - he's a Destiny FREAK)
they were going to name their show

The Tower
Tower Radio
Mythocast (OH MAN IT'S ON IGN)

Fire Team Chat is too much like Fireside Chat but I'm also old.

I like it though - more people talking about Destiny. GAF we have to keep our game up - shows there is a market out there! :)

They are getting guests - we should invite some of our favorite lurkers who also play with us. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :)

I'm pretty sure one of Todd's suggestions was Tower Radio as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Messiek

I need my friends right now, it's kinda urgent.

My ps+ expired today but yesterday I bought from a website here in brazil the 1 year ps+ subscription code.
The thing is, they are not sending me the code, saying there's a problem on their system(bs).
Reset is close, so if someone can buy me one of those 1-year subscription code, I can paypal you the money right now.
I have to raid tomorrow at the reset :/
Noomi, macello , deku, anyone.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I need my friends right now, it's kinda urgent.

My ps+ expired today but yesterday I bought from a website here in brazil the 1 year ps+ subscription code.
The thing is, they are not sending me the code, saying there's a problem on their system(bs).
Reset is close, so if someone can buy me one of those 1-year subscription code, I can paypal you the money right now.
I have to raid tomorrow at the reset :/
Noomi, macello , deku, anyone.
How would someone do it?

Sullichin

Was so pumped when I got a legendary heavy engram from the daily, hyping myself beyond belief as the tower loaded that it's finally Gjallarhorn. Of course it was a LMG I already have with worse perks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
They even got to sneak in "what happens when they nerf us" jokes like we made the first ep, but without naming themselves that. You have made a mortal enemy IGN!

Messiek

How would someone do it?

If someone live next to a store that sells one of those 1-year subscription code, I could paypal the money beforehand. And then the person send me the code. I trust every single one of you here.
What this store made to me... Uggh

Top Bottom