• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Messiek

Buy an online code and send it over to him, methinks? I say that honestly - I don't have any idea. Or if someone has a card with an unused code

This works too. I'm literally hopeless right now, I trusted the store, I used to be a client. Man... I just don't wanna miss the reset.
They are not even sending me the money back ;/

todd360

I tweeted it at you Todd. I was like WHAT THE HECK

And whomever of you it was that liked my comment on IGN - bless your kind internet soul

thanks for letting us know. We were talking after recording was over and someone saw your comments. Then we were all stunned.

border

what year is it

A year in which I worked during the day, and was thus unable to stay up-to-the-minute on all Destiny news.

I guess it's almost a relief that they patched it today anyway -- I didn't really want to wake up at 4AM just for one more chance at loot.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If someone live next to a store that sells one of those 1-year subscription code, I could paypal the money beforehand. And then the person send me the code. I trust every single one of you here.
What this store made to me... Uggh
ah none of the ones that sell cards here are open anymore, they close at 9 :(
A year in which I worked during the day, and was thus unable to stay up-to-the-minute on all Destiny news.

I guess it's almost a relief that they patched it today anyway -- I didn't really want to wake up at 4AM just for one more chance at loot.
True story, log in and hit that first chest again for extra mats.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
I'm new to GAF, and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I imagine people have used this strategy for the thrall maze, but I find that having a few icebreakers equipped makes it infinitely easier. Just run to the lamps, and hip fire a few shots into the line of thralls behind you. Icebreaker = melted thrall

phen0m24

This works too. I'm literally hopeless right now, I trusted the store, I used to be a client. Man... I just don't wanna miss the reset.
They are not even sending me the money back ;/

Messiek I went to Amazon and read:

3-Month Playstation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
by SCEA
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

:(

E92 M3

After much internal debate I went to the Tower to spend my hard earned 150 Crucible marks on a new gun. I've been eyeing "Against All Odds" for a while but was a little bit put off by the 26 round magazine.

Until tonight when I noticed it had "Field Scout" as a perk. Holy cow, that changes everything! A machine gun with that kind of impact and field scout? Yes, please. Sign me up. There's a new boss in town!

I love it. Got it from an engram; it's an awesome machine gun.

Got Radiant dance Machines from that third legendary engram.

Do enjoy taunting us lol? *waves fist*

hydruxo

The first chest has refreshed today? How about the rest of the raid? I can get through the lamps pretty reliably without cheese.

Just the first chest, but it only has radiant mats. No exotics. Rest of the raid won't drop loot if you've already done it this week.

EL CUCO

GG CUCO. We tore it up
You damn right we did.
Jyb16pK.jpg

hydruxo

After tomorrow, will the first chest still have a chance for an exotic? Or is that being moved to Deathsinger too?

They moved the chance for an exotic drop to Deathsinger, yes. The patch is already live so the first chest no longer can drop exotics,

Messiek

Messiek I went to Amazon and read:

3-Month Playstation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
by SCEA
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

:(

My psn is USA, that's why I have to buy it online. But this time this store decided not to send me the code.

If someone live next to a store that sells one of those 1-year subscription code, I could paypal the money beforehand. And then the person send me the code. I trust every single one of you here.
What this store made to me... Uggh

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just ask around for the free 48 hour/3day/month pass or whatever they put in some games. I'm sure people will help you for free

Deku Tree

I need my friends right now, it's kinda urgent.

My ps+ expired today but yesterday I bought from a website here in brazil the 1 year ps+ subscription code.
The thing is, they are not sending me the code, saying there's a problem on their system(bs).
Reset is close, so if someone can buy me one of those 1-year subscription code, I can paypal you the money right now.
I have to raid tomorrow at the reset :/
Noomi, macello , deku, anyone.

I am really sorry to hear about that. All the stores near me are closed now. Can you buy it with a CC from the PSN store?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Any1 wanna do Gatekeepers + Atheon x 2?

If there's interest we can start up a team
Really want to get a Timepiece just to have every Vault Weapon lol

Also get chance @331 Exotics @ Atheon

Any takers?

stb

HM VoG - 7:30 Eastern (or later)

1. stb (PSN Berried_treasurE, Level 31 Titan
  2. captscience (PSNcaptscience 31 Warlock)
  3. babyghost853 (PSN babyghost853)
  4. babyghost853's friend (PSN wrsg116)
  5. Dave_6
  6. Mrgamer (PSN v1br4t1ons, Level 32 Warlock)

Thanks, guys! Smoothest run for me ever.

Started really slow, shards, then got weird (3 Praedyth's Revenge in a row, including 2 at the same time from Templar).

B7MkfsHCMAAT3qN.jpg

I was resigned to a wasted week, then Atheon granted me VoC and the helmet finally.

Still need Foil and CM.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
highlighting a couple weapons I've been digging on my titan lately...

this guy from a nightfall on one of my other characters
Hip fire, accelerated coils, grenadier... it's so fast and strong zomg.

And in honor of tomorrow's Iron, this lucky roll from last time has skyrocketed to my absolute favorite weapons in the game
why yes, yes it does have 100% range and firefly and outlaw thank you for asking. Can't wait to max it out.

Top Bottom