• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It seems to me that when the Ogres come out two people have to stand on totems, one for each side on the other side of the bridge where they spawn. Tried solo-ing it but as soon as the Ogres come out the totems turn red.

how the fuck did this thread get 2000 posts today

It's patch day!
partyblower.gif

Holy shit, robes, boots, Chatterwhite, Atheon's Epilogue and Hard Light from my very first VoG run. Many, many thanks to DJ_Lushious and crew for taking my newbie ass through the raid.

ERMint13

If I use a telemetry and turn in bounties does it level it up faster?

Can I use two at a time say one for an AR and one for a FR?

Not sure if I should leave my Suros un-upgraded or max it out for IB.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I could run it with you once. I probably don't have time for the second run though if that's OK.

If you have room for another I need this on my alt Hunter and titan. Let me know and I'll log on.

Any spaces left? I'll join. PSN: g3ud0

I'll come if you still need people.

With me that's 5, need 1 more for VoG HM from Gatekeepers and Atheon x2

Now 6:
I'll run it, only for 1 run, though.

I'll replace whoever leaves!
Logging in and sending invites or send me a FR, GraveRobberX

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
We had guys in both totems, no one on the Center plates in either side and as soon as we engage the ogre, the totems wipe us.
Where are you standing on the ogre side? I've done it solo legit and the first time I got wiped by totems because I was too far back in the corner by where the ogre spawn door is. Second time i was back there again, and they started going red, and I ran back down towards the bridge and they stopped. If you are all hiding back there, try coming a bit down those stairs.

todd360

Better trademark that name and slap IGN with a C&D :D

Also, remind that Spanish bastard (BitmapFrogs) to speak louder and clearer ;-)

He's gonna have a better mic next time he's on.

Episode 2

Me
Greeny Mac
Fig
Nami
Hawkian

I would have liked to put it up today, but I don't have time to edit until tomorrow at 6 pm est.

Greenymac

This works too. I'm literally hopeless right now, I trusted the store, I used to be a client. Man... I just don't wanna miss the reset.
They are not even sending me the money back ;/

Ill go buy a card for you tomorrow if needed...will be after reset, but I can do it...

rNilla

I have some exotic PVP bounties I've been sitting on so I'll definitely be looking for some IB action later in the week.

Or maybe I'll prey on the Crucible with my Khvostov while everyone's busy Bannering.

Messiek

Ill go buy a card for you tomorrow if needed...will be after reset, but I can do it...

Phen0m and grimlock were able to send me a code. Thx man : )

I'm going to sleep right now to wake up for the reset. That would not be possible if it wasn't for this community. I'm so grateful, you have no idea. It was a stressful day not getting this code from the store I bought it, but you guys changed it.
Thank you so much.

So, in layman's terms since my brain is fried from work today, does the hot fix mean a group of 32's or mixture of 31+ players, will have a much more difficult time trying to get Flawless Raider on CE?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Looks like you can still solo the bridge but it is much harder.

Basically you have to toy around with the bridge forming plate. You can't cross over unless you have the sword so you have to time killing the swordbearer with almost forming the bridge by getting on the plate and getting off when the totem is about to wipe you out.

Top Bottom