• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Big shout out to the newest GAF Flawless Raid Team. Couple quick screens...

Team nervously waiting as Gutterboy braved the abyss alone.
rc353oi.jpg

Boom!!!
nHcoL2t.jpg

Victory Dance Party!!!
e64PqQG.jpg
Why did you all go down if someone was soloing it?

I tried that flying sword trick. Doesn't seem to work. Once I get halfway the sword despawns automatically and I'm doing it pretty much perfect without fail.

I think it despawns if you go "out of bounds". Notice how he shoots towards middle of bridge and then turns up at the end. If you go shortest route it goes through an out of bounds zone.

Woots a new Guardian Lord is born not sure how this works as I never really use my twitter.

https://twitter.com/qwell01/status/554852734910726144/photo/1

Qwell, Congrats on the Lordship.

Congrats Qwell! I have to get a Clan Raid completed and then do a bunch of PVP ones that shouldn't be too tough.

I used the same clan Qwell mentioned for my raid and strike trophies. I'd be more than willing to help you guys out with that as well.

Never thought I'd get the Flawless Raider trophy. Thanks a million times everyone. Now I gotta go find all those ghosts I was putting off because I never thought I'd be looking at Guardian Lord.

I need a beer.

ERMint13

Does anyone know how much XP is needed to upgrade an Exotic gun?

My Calming fusion went up to half leveled after turning in a full tray of bounties. My Suros moved like 2 bubbles haha

Frostburn

Qwell, Congrats on the Lordship.

I used the same clan Qwell mentioned for my raid and strike trophies. I'd be more than willing to help you guys out with that as well.

Never thought I'd get the Flawless Raider trophy. Thanks a million times everyone. Now I gotta go find all those ghosts I was putting off because I never thought I'd be looking at Guardian Lord.

Cool, yeah I need to go ahead and join a GAF clan, I am the "Leader" of the FAST clan but it is just a group of like 4 friends and my extended family. We don't have enough to field a full raid team now that some of my friends don't play the game.

For the ghosts I found this site SUPER helpful (As in I would not have done it if this guy didn't create this great resource) The ghosts you have already collected have a little green border on the one side, the red bordered ones are the ones you still need to collect.http://destinyghosthunter.net

Ganhyun

ill pose this question here because on bungie's forums i only get derided and smart ass answers.

Does having a 'better connection' punish you in PVP? I ask because while I live in Georgia, like right now, I keep getting matched with Europeans and Australians for PVP, not others in the US.

I checked my DNS location and it shows Georgia. Only thing I can think of is my good connection is matching me with others outside the country.

MildSoss

ill pose this question here because on bungie's forums i only get derided and smart ass answers.

Does having a 'better connection' punish you in PVP? I ask because while I live in Georgia, like right now, I keep getting matched with Europeans and Australians for PVP, not others in the US.

I checked my DNS location and it shows Georgia. Only thing I can think of is my good connection is matching me with others outside the country.

It sure seems that way, it's much harder to kill someone on a red bar when you have a green bar as well. If i see too many of those when i'm playing alone i just back out, not worth the headache.

Seeeeriously does.

Took me like 1/10th the time raiding to hit 32 in comparison to 30. My CE luck has admittedly been pretty great.

For as Grindy as they made the dlc, for moderate playtime folks like me, I will hit max level way earlier too.

I hit lvl30 with VoG gear the day before the dlc hit. I enjoyed being max level less than 24 hours.

I should hit level 32 later this week. Much faster path when you already have the base setup for Weekly reset content. If anything, Bungie underestimated the grind, but for that I am grateful.

so far I still like Crota is Now Lactose-Intolerant. :p

Daaaave where are youuu

Some of my faves. Don't remember who to credit. First is mine.

Destiny |OT15| The Cheese is Dead, Long Live the Cheese.

Destiny |OT15| Iron Grilled Cheese

Destiny |OT15| Crota Cuts the Cheese

PvP is just laggy in general. Sometimes it's alright and then other times it will be really bad.

Ganhyun

It sure seems that way, it's much harder to kill someone on a red bar when you have a green bar as well. If i see too many of those when i'm playing alone i just back out, not worth the headache.

Its incredibly frustrating that unless I play with a full party, I cant play pvp due to constantly being matched with overseas players, thus incredibly laggy games. For example, I just played a skirmish and a guy had a last word with better range than a thorn. So i swapped to Suros and he still had more range. Also, fusion rifle shots were 4 hit kill. lag obviously.

PvP is just laggy in general. Sometimes it's alright and then other times it will be really bad.

If i go in with friends, its never laggy. Seems to me Bungie doesnt know how to make pvp the way they did with Halo.

Definitely feels like it. I don't know that having a good connection necessarily puts you in games with people outside the country.. but it's definitely harder to get kills on anyone with a poor connection.

Something else that I noticed, though it could just be me, is that if I've played a lot of PvE or generally just had my PS4 on for a few hours.. that I'll have a poor connection myself in Crucible. Have to restart to get a solid one again.

Top Bottom