• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Any1 solo Crota's End first chest?

I think it might have a new twist to it, if it can't be soloed
Wiped 20 times @ door 1 & 2 and nothing, worrying you need a fireteam+ to make it appear

I got it with all three of my characters earlier, took a long time to get a spawn with my first character but then it was there first try on my second and third characters.

Nuszka

3 raids 3 nightfalls, one weekly got nothing except coins, ass energies and radiants from raid, i am on fire this week, roll on xur :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeah I just got it on 1st door after 30 wipes lol, felt like for fucking ever (Titan)

Edit: First try on Hunter, 3rd door....

Rixa

Damn. That's actually my biggest want from Nightfall this week. An amazing legendary primary and/or rocket launcher. Got two primaries last week, but the perks that rolled on it were really abyssmal.

Same here, sadly only shit drops from earlier weeks (they werent primary at all).

Nuszka

New Crota cheese. So instead of Crota kneeling infinitely, you throw a solar grenade at him or shoot a dragon's breath rocket and have the host quit. It will constantly tick damage on his shield, even after he kneels and gets back up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOQhR8ZYCk&feature=youtu.be

Lol, there's no way hard raid is coming anytime soon.

Today in avarage it took our team about 3 minutes to kill Crota, really dont understand why people can be bothered with it. Lets hope there will be less glitches discovered as this might postpone the hard raid.

Kyne

I'll be heading into iron banner after I get off work (8 hours) and I'll def be needing a premade. Will post up a recruitment list then.

New Crota cheese. So instead of Crota kneeling infinitely, you throw a solar grenade at him or shoot a dragon's breath rocket and have the host quit. It will constantly tick damage on his shield, even after he kneels and gets back up.

This isn't nearly as bad as the forever kneeling cheese IMO. I can't see them caring about this one as much.

E92 M3

Today in avarage it took our team about 3 minutes to kill Crota, really dont understand why people can be bothered with it. Lets hope there will be less glitches discovered as this might postpone the hard raid.

A bunch of scrubs want to get easy loot without putting in effort. It's the society we live unfortunately. Everyone always wants the easy way out.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeah we ain't seeing Crota's End Hard Mode till Mid-February now, I'm calling it
They'll push HoW to late March or early April

Too many bugs/glitches *cough*cheese*cough going on

KeRaSh

Doesn't seem that useful to me. Instead of timing the shield drain to let the swordbearer get maximum number of hits in you have to keep an eye on the continuously draining shield and hope that you get the timing of killing the sword guy and getting to Crota just right.
Am I missing something?

shem935

Banned
Doesn't seem that useful to me. Instead of timing the shield drain to let the swordbearer get maximum number of hits in you have to keep an eye on the continuously draining shield and hope that you get the timing of killing the sword guy and getting to Crota just right.
Am I missing something?

It seems like more of a backup in case for some reason everyone needs to reload at the same time crotas shield won't magically regenerate. I dunno. Never really had a problem downing crota quickly even with a group 3 31's and 3 30's. Just have everyone dump ammo on him while one guy watches knights.

Just saw the new Crota 'Cheese' and honestly I think its a waste of time.

Id much rather fire Ghorns at him at a coordinated time with the sword killer for a faster take down.

Midas

It seems like more of a backup in case for some reason everyone needs to reload at the same time crotas shield won't magically regenerate. I dunno. Never really had a problem downing crota quickly even with a group 3 31's and 3 30's. Just have everyone dump ammo on him while one guy watches knights.

Yeah, maybe they won't care about this little bug. Certainly don't make things easier if you think about it.

Top Bottom