• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

GlamFM

Banned
I don't know about you, but I'm an expert on Fusion Rifles. It's pretty good as far as Legendary Fusion Rifles go.

OH YEAAAH! The Holy Trinity of Exotics is now complete. Ice Breaker, Hawkmoon, and Gjallarhorn. This will make the Roc Train even faster now! I'm coming for you next... Umm... Oh yeah Fatebringer and Vex!

Anyone want to do the Weekly?

:p

Bogeypop

Wanted to get my name changed for a while. This way is matches my psn/xbox/steam (noomi85) and is a bit easier for people to identify me. I messaged duckroll (I think that's his name?) about it last week, the forum TOS mentiona you can do it by PM'ing any mod, they just don't want you to do it very often.

Done and done. Here's hoping it happens soon (tm).

Everyone's scrambling for Crota and Nightfall before they have to go to work and here I am with my thumb up my butt wanting a Weekly Heroic.
pmDL8qa.png

Yeah curious to this too. What are the default perks on the IB RL and Handcannon?
Didn't see what's on the Lash (HC) but Radeghast's Fury had grenadier I think, with tripod for sure.

It starts off as a single rocket though, but it's blast radius and velocity seems pretty high. Didn't inspect them closely however so there could be some other hidden gem perks on them.

Namikaze1

Jesus fucking christ. Go away nami
You can't just wish Darth RNGesus to go away! :p

Are you even for real! ^^
Saw you on the gorgon CP yesterday: you didn't even bring me luck, you selfish! ^^
Darth RNGesus sometimes doesn't want to bring luck to others. It all depends on his mood.

Somehow I sadly remember this :(

Ive received better wepos drops as exotics from Rocs than those ~20 or so Nightfalls (and 16 VoGs). Wont hope anything from this weeks 3 Nightfalls.
Yeah, I don't think anyone I helped last week got an exotic from Nightfall. This week, someone in all 3 runs did.

Namikaze1

Today started off on a great note. Warlock is set for 32. Got this:
B7ObR5gIUAESjtd.jpg:orig

B7ObctnIUAAtdyt.jpg:orig

Along with another engram that turned into Thunderlord aka exotic shard.

Namikaze1

It's SH but with higher impact...it's a keeper. They're gonna love you in the crucible!

I got a Two To The Morgue with the SH perk and its ridiculous.
My new The Crash has the two perks you see, Field Scout, Snapshot, and High Caliber Rounds. Would've like it if it had Hammer Forged instead of HCR.

Top Bottom