• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Can you do VoG normal and hard in the one week and get rewards in both or is it one or the other? Have a friend who is a 30 warlock but has only done it once so not sure if should go hard mode with him yet.

reslly want that hand cannon from iron banner but not enough time to reach that level. Sigh.

GlamFM

Banned
Can you do VoG normal and hard in the one week and get rewards in both or is it one or the other? Have a friend who is a 30 warlock but has only done it once so not sure if should go hard mode with him yet.

You get the normal rewards when you do it on hard as well. So there is no need to do it twice.

Abylim

Anyone doing a nightfall? 30 hunter, psn Abylim

I think I'm just going to stick to the PvE side of things for awhile. Have to smash out another 15 or so strikes for Bad Juju.

noomi

I'm sitting here with you. I love reset day, but waiting for work to end is such a pain lol.

I'll be home in about 8 hours if you want to team up :) Going to head home for lunch to knock at least 1 nightfall out.... I need my hawkmoon!

Kensuke

Looking for a group to do a fresh PSN Crota Raid. No cheeses or character switching. We will probably do all 3.

1. Wretched_Walrus (31)
2. Dontbrickmebro (32)
3. Dealz (31)

Looking for a group to do a fresh PSN Crota Raid. No cheeses or character switching. We will probably do all 3.

1. Wretched_Walrus (31)
2. Dontbrickmebro (32)
3. Dealz (31)

II'm down. Done it a bunch. 31 sunslinger. PSN MiniMe637

Also, yay for 12 energy from nightfall. Great. Fantastic.

Jinjo

I'll be home in about 8 hours if you want to team up :) Going to head home for lunch to knock at least 1 nightfall out.... I need my hawkmoon!

I only have about 5 more hours on the clock, dunno if I can hold out that long lol. Might begin with some IB tonight though and will probably be raiding at that time so I'll shoot you an invite if I see you!

Yay I got a Vanquisher VIII with field scout! With Persistence and Crowd Control holy shit.

Damn. That's actually my biggest want from Nightfall this week. An amazing legendary primary and/or rocket launcher. Got two primaries last week, but the perks that rolled on it were really abyssmal.

raindoc

New thread incoming! BRACE FOR IMPACT!

|OT 15| Crota is now Lactose-Intolerant

0DzhW.gif

actually cheese contains only very little amounts of lactose.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Any1 solo Crota's End first chest?

I think it might have a new twist to it, if it can't be soloed
Wiped 20 times @ door 1 & 2 and nothing, worrying you need a fireteam+ to make it appear

Midas

Any1 solo Crota's End first chest?

I think it might have a new twist to it, if it can't be soloed
Wiped 20 times @ door 1 & 2 and nothing, worrying you need a fireteam+ to make it appear

You don't. I did it yesterday three times. Maybe the first and second door have a slightly less chance to get rolled now though?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah knew it was going to be Kopy lol. Dude got one from a control match :/
It was amazing. I called him getting a fourth and a fifth Gjallarhorn and it actually happened. So good. lol

Now he just needs to get a sixth Gjallarhorn from a legendary engram and my life as a prognosticator will be complete. lol

Are there any weapons from the Vanguard worth buying? I already have Up For Anything, Another NITC, Devil You Don't, Plug One.1, Secret Handshake, LDR 5001 and MG18A Harm's Way. All from drops except the LDR.

I hear the Badger is good?

Bogeypop

actually cheese contains only very little amounts of lactose.

Much like the Raid now after the patch! The jokes just write themselves! Which is why Crota would much rather gnaw your bones for that calcium he so craves. And he will have it with all these people who only knew how to bring him dairy products instead of the red-hot steel of a sword.

I'm itching for Iron Banner. It's early, time to rise and shine with some fist-punching and super smashes. Who wants in on Lush's IB Train of Power and Glory?

PSN: DJ_Lushious

Top Bottom