• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Another satisfied customer. Enjoy!

Thanks!

45yuAxF.gif

Wooooooooooo

I need to get my Hunter and Titan to level 32 by next week in order to participate in the Hard Raids.

On another note: when I did the worst in regard to the set of games we played in the iron banner, I am rewarded the Thunderlord.

Navy Bean

Ever since I started playing crucible Destiny crashes after 3-4 games like clockwork. Anyone else have this issue? Rarely happens in PvE. XboxOne btw.

coy

Me too! I actually got to Red Dragon, embarrassingly enough jajaja. (Nak)

My guild dominated server 5 a lot.

I'd wear that proudly! I did not have a good enough PC for the game (I know I know) so it was me spending most of my weekdays at friends' places then crashing there on weekends. It had me by fhe balls moreso than even Destiny. I had Dragon friends, red and blue, and they were crazy at the game. Damn I wish i could go back. Also, Nak was my 2nd love and alt when Boomer wasn't cutting it.

What I really loved (to bring this kinda on-topic) were the people I met. I learned not just about their lives but cultures. I befriended many folks from Singapore, Australia, Argentina, Spain, and across the States that I would spend more time just chatting in-game or the lobbies. Destiny and DGAF in particular has become this to me and I truly enjoy the experiences I am having. Heading home now and can't wait to game with y'all.

As flawed as Destiny is it's great to see it end up selling so well. Big, new games aren't often so successful. Looking forward to seeing what 2015 has in store for Destiny.

Hung Wei Lo

Xur will have Ballerhorn to help guardians with the hard raid. Congrats everyone, you will finally have it. Feel free to quote me tomorrow and give me credit.

Pfffffffft. The new thing in hard mode will not be weight of darkness or anything like that. Crota will repel Wolfpack rounds back, or they will now heal him :/

Top Bottom