• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

todd360

Update says there are less ways to heal your mates. Keg of Miller light is the only way.

Fig drank ALL of it? *audible gasp*

rNilla

My Warlock has grown a bit since yesterday.

rFAIADI.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey guys- there was a little bit of confusion, Josh-Shiki meant to join up for VoG and doesn't even have the DLC yet- so we're down one!

Are there any newbies out there who'd like to run CE right now? Or alternatively, someone who wouldn't mind helping out with a newbie run? Multiple first timers here :)

Hey guys- there was a little bit of confusion, Josh-Shiki meant to join up for VoG and doesn't even have the DLC yet- so we're down one!

Are there any newbies out there who'd like to run CE right now? Or alternatively, someone who wouldn't mind helping out with a newbie run? Multiple first timers here :)
Yo

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I was able to get the Monster Hunter 4 demo. I forgot how much more tolerable and fun piecing together gear in this series is!

W1SSY

I would love to do a CE run. psn w1ssy

Or looks like I am second so also if anyone is looking to do the weekly strike let me know. Need it on all three guardians.

ezekial45

Banned

I do need to run CE. Can I join?

PSN: ezekial45

Any Iron Banner trains have room? Trying a match with random =O I wonder what else awaits besides disappointment =O.

EDIT: Apparently immense lag

They all seem to be full.

Damn, thanks for letting me know. I'll try tomorrow.

-

Also I ordered the Art of Destiny book on Amazon and it comes tomorrow Nami or anyone else who has it can you tell me how it is?

-
Also does anyone on DGAF play CoD AW on PS4? I'm thinking about trading it in along with Dragon Age I and put money down for The Witcher 3. . if I ever buy CoD again it will be on the X1 so I can play with my try hard friends. The PS4 is lonely.

todd360

Damn, thanks for letting me know. I'll try tomorrow.

-

Also I ordered the Art of Destiny book on Amazon and it comes tomorrow Nami or anyone else who has it can you tell me how it is.

It's really cool. My complaint is that it shows cutscene stuff at the end which makes it look like they are pretending there is a story haha. Would have liked more exotic concept art as well. Book is worth getting just to see the before traveler hub.

Top Bottom