• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

It's really cool. My complaint is that it shows cutscene stuff at the end which makes it look like they are pretending there is a story haha. Would have liked more erotic concept art as well. Book is worth getting just to see the before traveler hub.

we all know what you really want

Just helped my buddies through CE. They 2 manned the beginning, we 3 manned the bridge through death singer, and then got 2 more for Crota. Best I've ever done as the sword. Almost got him before ogres, but had some weirdness. I think I might have one more normal CE run at reset next week, then just all hard. I'm ready.

gdt

All three characters at 32. Feels so good. Still need a Hunter helmet though. Can't wait to see what the hard raid brings.

Navy Bean

Blind Watch has to be the worst control/domination map ever created, right? I've only really played PvP during IB but it's just a mess on that map. There has to be better maps for control.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I feel like this is the real community raid thinger. Anyone looking to run a heroic something, or maybe do Xyor with me?

edit: if you guys are doing IB, I'd be down - PSN Ps4, Kinitari

Top Bottom