• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Goddamit. You guys should just go together. Having issues with my router. Gotta reset it.

I gotta get some food together since I forgot to set things out this morning. Shouldn't be too long but join back in with them. Oddly enough had major router issues myself yesterday.

Np! Thanks for the help! Room for two more if anyone wants glimmer. PSN: SquallASF

Sorry guys. I was just running it with my mic off talking to the wife and a kinderguardian on my friends list joined. Didn't mean to mess it up for everyone, he has no clue what he was doing. Just restart it.

Somehow was dropped from destiny as a whole after joining an iron banner train xO.
Let's start a new one then.

Iron Banner Train departing as soon as we are full.

1)Da_1_hated_tito(me)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Somehow was dropped from destiny as a whole after joining an iron banner train xO.
Let's start a new one then.

Iron Banner Train departing as soon as we are full.

1)Da_1_hated_tito(me)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'd be down for this, Kinitiari (this is for ps4 right?)

rNilla

I had the timing down and everything and it just had to happen. Son of a motherless goat.

Thanks Entho for the help.

Once I was in a group where we just needed on more Crota kneel and it was our last chance before enrage---we killed the Swordbearer and then the sword disappeared. Enrage. Game Over.

Deku Tree

Xur is going to sell...

...nothing that I'd want to buy IMO... Ugh... Probably universal remote or something else terrible...

... My motes are waiting for exotic engrams...

Hey guys. Anyone up for glimmer farming?

We are at the gatekeeper right now. 2 spots open.
Come on guys, we need at least 1 more.

Psn is Silvertonguebr

spyder_ur

Xur is going to sell...

...nothing that I'd want to buy IMO... Ugh... Probably universal remote or something else terrible...

... My motes are waiting for exotic engrams...

My bet is Dragon's Breath again. They are really running out of things to sell.

So disappointed with the exotic selection from the DLC. Such a letdown. If the hard raid drop (which I still haven't even picked up the original of) isn't awesome then the whole crop of exotic weapons from the DLC are basically a total bust. None of them even approach a best-in-class weapon.

Hugstable

Banned
After having got my brother a PS4 for Christmas, he bought me Destiny and I've surprisingly gotten pretty addicted to this game so far and really enjoying it. Llaying a Sunsinger Warlock and just hit level 20 today, with 2 pieces of gear i got boasting me up to Light 22 (I think they came from me buying the Season pass?) So what do I do now that I'm at this point? Just tried a Level 22 strike and man was that fun, but the gear dropping from it was level 18 for me.

Top Bottom