• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Namikaze1

GJALLARHORN!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!! I'D GIVEN UP HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played a stupid amount each day since release day and finally got it. I never thought this day would come. Never stop believing folks. Never stop believing!!!!!

YESSSSS!!
Welcome to the club! :)

Played a stupid amount each day since release day and finally got it. I never thought this day would come. Never stop believing folks. Never stop believing!!!!!

YESSSSS!!

Congrats dude. I wonder what that feels like

Kemal86

I've been playing since launch and never done either raid...I'd like to correct that today. I'm a Titan, currently 30, almost 31. Would be interested in checking out VoG, I'm incredibly ascendant-poor right now and have a bazillion things that need upgrading.

PSN is vKemal86, if anyone wants to help out a raid nub.

E92 M3

I'm so happy Destiny has coveted weapons and they aren't just all generic with certain perks. We need more exciting weapons like Gjallarhorn and Ice Breaker.

Bogeypop

YESSSSS!!

If you drink your school, stay in sleep, don’t do milk, and get eight hours of drugs you can get work! I mean a Gjallarhorn!

r8thiuL.jpg

Sane_Man

Thanks guys. I feel so happy but mostly relieved. That gun caused me more stress than my job!

I got it from nightfall yes. My first one of the day :D

rNilla

Nightfall #1: 11 ASCENDANT ENERGIES WOOOOOO!

Oh what's this? A legendary engram? Oh it's a class item! This should be good!

... 2 ASCENDANT SHARDS. JACKPOT! YEAH BOOOOY!

I'm so happy Destiny has coveted weapons and they aren't just all generic with certain perks. We need more exciting weapons like Gjallarhorn and Ice Breaker.

Yep, it reminds me of World of Warcrat weapons like Thunderfury and dual Warglaives.

Awesome weapons that always come with a fun story, and player lore :)

YESSSSS!!

Don%27t_Stop_Believin%27.jpg

CG, hoping this week is the week. Ghorn would be ideal, Id take a raid weapon, Swordbreaker and Song of Ir Yut are only ones ive gotten to drop.

I've been playing since launch and never done either raid...I'd like to correct that today. I'm a Titan, currently 30, almost 31. Would be interested in checking out VoG, I'm incredibly ascendant-poor right now and have a bazillion things that need upgrading.

PSN is vKemal86, if anyone wants to help out a raid nub.

30 vs 31 doesn't matter for VoG, since even hard mode enemies only go to Lv30. More important to have weapons that are at least 300+ attack.

One hard mode in the Vault of Ass and you will be richer than Kim Khardashian.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Those were all created during the halcyon days of Destiny. Then the RNG grind started taking its toll and thus snark took in effect.
Hahah, that's one way of looking at it.

"Become Rare" was suggested as an OT2 or 3 title.
Getting very sick of the rewards in Destiny. It's so afraid of giving you a complete set that it actually convinces you to play less, not more.

This will definitely be my last week awake at reset times. Two straight months of Nightfall Ascendants/Coins and Raid dupes is all I can stand.
...good. Depending on what time zone you're in it's kinda nuts to do that, especially if the reason isn't for enjoyment.

Just play when you want to play, take what you get when you do. If anything is giving you the impression you should be playing less, follow that instinct.
Good gravy OT15? What's the current record holder for OTs again? How far away is the Destiny train?
The Halo community OT is currently on 22.

Born2Live

I agree. Would be great if we could get more weapons like these two. Do you think we'll get any exotics as highly converted as these two?

hydruxo

Plan C from the gorgon chest! That's the 3rd time I've gotten a Plan c there haha. Thanks for the checkpoint, Darknyss!

I agree. Would be great if we could get more weapons like these two. Do you think we'll get any exotics as highly converted as these two?

They need to step it up on the Exotics. Too many Exotics are far inferior to Legendary weapons. At one point I thought No Land Beyond would be the new Hawkmoon and Dragon's Breath the new Ghorn but oh boy was I wrong...

E92 M3

Yep, it reminds me of World of Warcrat weapons like Thunderfury and dual Warglaives.

Awesome weapons that always come with a fun story, and player lore :)

Does current WoW have some super OP weapons or armor?

I don't think so. We do have some cool legendaries, but I am relatively sure Bungie made these weapons without realizing their true power (it'snotevenmyfinalform.gif). I just don't like how much attention the Gjallarhorn is getting. Things are safer when they are underground lol.

1. Darryl_M_R, Level 32 Hunter (3)
  2. NoThru22 (PSN: Macello), 32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock
  3. grimlock33, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock [maybe]
  4. moris (PSN: ms1582), 31 Hunter, 32 Titan, 31 Warlock
  5. xplicitone, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter, 31 Warlock
  6. Mindlog, 32 Warlock, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan

Hey guys I'm going to be sending a party invite out to everyone right now. 30 minutes until game time.

hydruxo

Gonna do another nightfall if anybody wants to hop in. Feel free to shoot me a friend request and join.

PSN: hydruxxo

Top Bottom