• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

We shall play again soon! Let me know when you want to run CE again and I will be glad to help.

I forgot how IB even works, I did it once when it came back for the first time to get my Hunter boots because she wasn't 30 yet.

Are there bounties to get rep or can you only get rep from matches? Is it Control, Rumble?

Bounties all give 100 rep + bonus, pretty easy to rank up honestly. Control.

Sadly they didn't add the new maps into rotation so it's the same fucking maps over and over... and over... and over...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
You're in luck - all you have to do is try again next week!

seriously though, wtf Bungie. no one wants ascendant shit anymore

I have over 500 total energy/shards. The fact that I am still getting it as rewards from a NF is infuriating. I'd take a junk weapon over more shards.

You're in luck - all you have to do is try again next week!

seriously though, wtf Bungie. no one wants ascendant shit anymore

I still have two more rolls this week for nightfall but holy hell Bungie, you already give us ass mats for the dailies. Leave that shit for the dailies!!

Bungie desperately needs to add a new economy for ass mats, some big sink that longtime players would find valuable. Could be a high priced conversion to radiant mats, or heavy synth or even Motes or strange coins... SOMETHING! Ass is depreciated beyond recognition.

At this point I only want ass shards to see what happens when you go over 999...

Navid

Wait.... no.... that's impossible?
It' might be a bug. I wonder if this was happening pre patch
Well, I had gotten the 4th Horseman as well from a previous drop (quite some time before the latest patch) but I put that down to it simply being a PS exclusive and assumed it was available to everyone.

But when Xur was selling No Land Beyond I couldn't buy it and when it dropped from the Nightfall it didn't go into my inventory (there was still space) but instead went straight to the postmaster where I had to go and pick it up??

FyIJbmm.jpg

Well, I had gotten the 4th Horseman as well from a previous drop (quite some time before the latest patch) but I put that down to it simply being a PS exclusive and assumed it was available to everyone.

But when Xur was selling No Land Beyond I couldn't buy it and when it dropped from the Nightfall it didn't go into my inventory (there was still space) but instead went straight to the postmaster where I had to go and pick it up??

LOL Bungie, ples

Hopefully you have better luck tonight with us bro! It sucks being at work 5:30am and just sitting here reading about everyone's loot. I've had 2 weeks straight of crap raid gear drops. Here's hoping for a change of pace.

I have something that's come up around 8pm tonight so I can probably only help up to Crota.

Unfortunately my Titans shot is used up so he's stuck at 31 for another week. What a joke. I'd even do Iron Banner if that useless chest piece was level 32. Was pointless getting to Rank 5 in IB 2. BUNGlE knows just how to grind my gears.

I think I've kind of hit my point where I need to take some time off of Destiny.

Got rocked 20k to 5k in Iron Banner today by a team full of people with one shot kill weapons. That's not fun.

A friend and I have been having trouble getting on Raids even here on GAF and tried our luck with DestinyLFG... Took us like an hour to get together a group of people who didn't want to talk or coordinate. That wasn't fun.

It's weird that these two experiences have really just sucked my enthusiasm for the game out so quickly, but I've lost that feeling that this game has given me for the last several months and that sucks. :(

I'll be back for House of Wolves. Hopefully that time off will get me that enthusiasm back.

Sane_Man

GJALLARHORN!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!! I'D GIVEN UP HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played a stupid amount each day since release day and finally got it. I never thought this day would come. Never stop believing folks. Never stop believing!!!!!

YESSSSS!!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
GJALLARHORN!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!! I'D GIVEN UP HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played a stupid amount each day since release day and finally got it. I never thought this day would come. Never stop believing folks. Never stop believing!!!!!

YESSSSS!!

NF?

Top Bottom