• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Every Crota clear on my main after clearing for the first time in December has only ever netted me 2 shards or 2 energy. 4th week in a row now.

Have one spot on X1 for NF. Have 30 and 31. I have max'd raid MG, Plan C and LDR. Should be fun!

Msg me in game for invite. GT: Natural vV High

Three Level 32 Characters Complete!

All characters (one of each class) are now Level 32 with great stats. Titan has every stat between 65-75%. Hunter has 80% Intellect, 87% Discipline and 28% strength. Warlock has 91% Intellect, 25% Discipline and 80% Strength.

The only things I need from the normal raid are the class item for Hunters and the helmet for my Warlock and Hunter (I only have the Titan one). I have all the weapons as of two weeks ago.

Here they are in all their glory! Come on hard mode Crota's End!

YZBZpV.jpg

0e5337.jpg

yeOSl2.jpg

Posting for the new thread and I am bored at work =

Call me jelly. I'm stuck at needing one piece of gear for all my characters to hit 32....so ridiculous this RNG.

Every Crota clear on my main after clearing for the first time in December has only ever netted me 2 shards or 2 energy. 4th week in a row now.

You need a clone guardian. I'm about to create another titan (who looks exactly the same) just so I can have an extra roll each week because of BS like this.

3 Nightfalls when I get off of work. I'm always so hopefully on Tuesdays. I need, no deserve, a gjallerhorn. I've waited patiently for so long.

You need a clone guardian. I'm about to create another titan (who looks exactly the same) just so I can have an extra roll each week because of BS like this.

Oh I have a second character, he's been having about the same luck as my main. Thankfully I can convert the energy to shards, but still super frustrating to have so few drops. Have had almost no armor and only the shotgun drop. Granted my first time through on my warlock I got every piece of raid gear except the chest piece, which I didn't need. I can't complain too much, but my luck the last two weeks has just been terrible. 4 Atheon clears, 3 Crota clears, 5 nightfalls, nothing but energy and a few shards.

Ambitious

That Red Hand would be my choice.

Higher impact , Feeding Frenzy and Send It.

Third Eye is cool, but I prefer reloading vs. seeing the radar while ADS. Red Hand will be able to one shot level 32 enemies which makes a world of difference.

I think you're right. Going to dismantle the TDYK. My final choice naturally depends on the perks of Timur's Lash.

SonComet

Three Level 32 Characters Complete!

All characters (one of each class) are now Level 32 with great stats. Titan has every stat between 65-75%. Hunter has 80% Intellect, 87% Discipline and 28% strength. Warlock has 91% Intellect, 25% Discipline and 80% Strength.

The only things I need from the normal raid are the class item for Hunters and the helmet for my Warlock and Hunter (I only have the Titan one). I have all the weapons as of two weeks ago.

Here they are in all their glory! Come on hard mode Crota's End!

YZBZpV.jpg

0e5337.jpg

yeOSl2.jpg

Posting for the new thread and I am bored at work =

Holy crap! Congrats.

I need 14 more shards for my titan or the Iron Banner gauntlets to hit 32 on just my main Titan this weekend with good stats. I thought I played a lot and that's just one character. Fingers crossed that there are some weekend raids going on :).

They definitely need to revise ascendant material rewards.

So let's see how many ways you can get the mats. Let me know if I missed something

Vault of Glass - 8 Chests (Hard and Normal) 8 Encounters (Hard and Normal
Nightfall - As low as 2 for entire nightfall
Legendary Engrams
Public Events
Public Event Daily Package
Daily Story

To me, Nightfall and Legendary Engrams should no longer reward or decode to ascendant materials. You already have high level content, VoG dishing out ascendant materials by the boat load and three other PvE activities you can do to get ascendant materials. Moreover, the release of TDB, devalued ascendant materials even more. I get that radiant materials need to be carefully regulated as it is the primary gating item for max light level, but ascendant materials are borderline worthless after the second week of TDB, even with running three alts.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Nightfall spoils:

Hawkmoon*
Hardlight
10 shards

*Number two. But I don't have a Gjally, so don't get salty, heh.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who wants 3 of every desirable weapon. Some guy last week got another hawkmoon but immediately sharded it, saying that while he loves the gun, he already has one. Simply being able to keep one on each of my characters, without the need to go to the Tower, is fantastic. It's why I have 3 Suros, 3 Truths, 3 Thunderlords, etc.

phen0m24

3 Nightfalls when I get off of work. I'm always so hopefully on Tuesdays. I need, no deserve, a gjallerhorn. I've waited patiently for so long.

That elusive Horn.

My elusive Ice Breaker.

Hold out hope, Guardian bro
or so I'm told

1. Darryl_M_R, Level 32 Hunter (3)
  2. NoThru22 (PSN: Macello), 32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock
  3. grimlock33, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock [maybe]
  4. moris (PSN: ms1582), 31 Hunter, 32 Titan, 31 Warlock
  5. xplicitone, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter, 31 Warlock
  6. Mindlog, 32 Warlock, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan

Mindlog and xplicitone are you online? Everyone else seems to be here

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who wants 3 of every desirable weapon. Some guy last week got another hawkmoon but immediately sharded it, saying that while he loves the gun, he already has one. Simply being able to keep one on each of my characters, without the need to go to the Tower, is fantastic. It's why I have 3 Suros, 3 Truths, 3 Thunderlords, etc.

I just can't level up that many exotics for it to really work for me. I keep one of each VoG primary on each character, if I had multiple ice breakers I'd obviously keep them. I've sharded a couple truths and thunderlords. I'll move them around when I need them, most of the time they're on my Titan for ruin wing destruction. Primary exotics I can't keep multiples of, since I always have so many primaries on each character. I haven't gotten a 2nd hawkmoon, that'd be hard to dismantle but I'd probably do it. I wouldn't if vault space was increased, but I keep bumping up to the cap.

phen0m24

That's a lot of energies. Plus: exotic shards.

As much as going to the tower IS a pain, it could be quickly remedied by an in-flight vault.

WE KNOW YOU'RE LURKING BUNGIE DUDES :)

And apparently IGN dudes too, who are probably going to steal my segment ideas for the podcast

I have so much salt that it's hard for me to be happy for people when they actually do get exactly what they want :/ It's bad, I know.

I'm in the same boat. I used to enthusiastically congratulate everyone when they got awesome stuff. Now I'm just bitter, especially when it comes to Hawkmoon.

I use HCs as my primary 50% of the time in PvE and 100% of the time in PvP so naturally I'd like to possess the best HC in the game. And when I wreck Hawkmoon users in crucible it kills me a little more inside knowing they have what I want and can't even do it justice.

Universal Remote from Nightfall. Leaves MIDA, Thunderlord, and Hawkmoon out of vanilla exotics.

I believe that was the first Sepiks Prime nightfall I've done, too. Sort of neat how it has some surprises.

Edit: Dammit, I forgot about Red Death and Monte Carlo.

Sh0k

Being stuck at work sucks on Tuesdays, I will be running 3 Nightfalls and 3 Weekly's tonight starting around 8PM EST if anybody wants to join. I will be posting here as soon as I start the first one, PSN Shokleeto

Top Bottom