• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

joecanada

Ok, last time Xur sold Icebreaker, I was still somewhat low level (25), and I had two GAF players carry me through the 28 weekly so I could get enough coins to buy it.
Well, today, in return, I've just carried my boss' 25 titan through the 28 weekly, so that he can buy his first Icebreaker.
I feel like I have one less debt I owe to my karma. ^^

Oh, and for my trouble, I got this:

Looks usable!

Pretty good impact huh? Looking forward to trying my 331 version in crucible

What is the best DPS combo for the Swordbearer to use? Usually I just mash R2

R2 mash is as good as anything else.

Try to pick up at least one orb before you approach, your super will be active before the second shield break combo ends, as soon as an R2 smash connects activate the super to animation cancel out of the previous R2 and get another hit in.

4 R2s + 1 super is the most damage possible per shield break afaik. Two of these combos will very nearly kill him, just need a smidge more on the third.

A.k.a. you don't get to fly around the arena like freaking Superman/woman between shield breaks with the Titan mad hops.

Titan flex
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Edit: Fuck you top of the page, I'm leaving for real this time.

leaving just like me ;) When I first saw you doing that, I was like "wutz?!"

Mrgamer

R2 mash is as good as anything else.

Try to pick up at least one orb before you approach, your super will be active before the second shield break combo ends, as soon as an R2 smash connects activate the super to animation cancel out of the previous R2 and get another hit in.

4 R2s + 1 super is the most damage possible per shield break afaik. Two of these combos will very nearly kill him, just need a smidge more on the third.

A couple of times i had him with no percivebel health bar.

leaving just like me ;) When I first saw you doing that, I was like "wutz?!"

shhhh be very quiet, don't want anyone to know I'm still silently lurking and judging their opinions. Always lurking and judging.

A couple of times i had him with no percivel health bar.

Yep, very tiny sliver remains, if anyone has a video of a 2 combo kill I would love to see it, although you can also get him to kinda glitch/lag out so that his kneel lasts longer than it typically does so a 2 combo could happen then I'm sure.

Greenymac

Ok, last time Xur sold Icebreaker, I was still somewhat low level (25), and I had two GAF players carry me through the 28 weekly so I could get enough coins to buy it.
Well, today, in return, I've just carried my boss' 25 titan through the 28 weekly, so that he can buy his first Icebreaker.
I feel like I have one less debt I owe to my karma. ^^

Oh, and for my trouble, I got this:

Looks usable!

Dude, use it...if it has accelerated coils youre in there like swimwear...Hits hard and charges fast. Ive gotten two from drops since the expansion.

Deku Tree

I'm nervous that HM Crota's End is going to be easy,
at least after a few days once we get used to the differences.
Bungie wants to make the raid more accessible to more casual players.

Fatebringer= God Tier
Golden Gun= Some weak ass super given to even weaker guardians

Come at me hunters

tumblr_inline_mphn1nN7o31qz4rgp.jpg

It depends. If max level is 33 all the way through, I fear it will be too easy, but if Crota is 34. That is going to require perfect execution.

Give us the Class vs Class Matches Bungie!!! I know yall are lurking! The class warfare is coming to a head and needs rectified.

Yeah nobody cares about the fallen, hive, vex or cabal anymore. All about proving to our friends that our favorite class is the best class and their favorite class sucks it big time.

It depends. If max level is 33 all the way through, I fear it will be too easy, but if Crota is 34. That is going to require perfect execution.

I'm assuming it will be same as hard VoG: all enemies and bosses are at the raid level (i.e. 30 in VoG, 33 in hard CE).

Crota fight only kinda sorta makes sense with a sword bearer one level below Crota. Still possible two levels down but... bleh.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Fatebringer= God Tier
Golden Gun= Some weak ass super given to even weaker guardians

Come at me hunters

Cuzz we don't need no stinkin supers to keep our heads above water

Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to those in here who need an EXTRA LIFE button after getting shit on. Those who need to be able to take a rocket to the face to get a single kill, those who need overshields after hitting a ranged melee to be able to get out alive.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

A.k.a. you don't get to fly around the arena like freaking Superman/woman between shield breaks with the Titan mad hops.

Titan flex
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Nah, but I get to stab Crota right in the ass and he can't do shit about it.
If you jump as soon as the rockets fly over your head from the middle and kite towards Crota with the sword at the height of your jump then you can attack pretty close to as soon as Crota goes down even with a Warlock.

Sure, but jumps don't always go the way you want them to. And not all teams have good sync.

Greenymac

Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to those in here who need an EXTRA LIFE button after getting shit on. Those who need to be able to take a rocket to the face to get a single kill, those who need overshields after hitting a ranged melee to be able to get out alive.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

DONT BE HATIN!!

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

This guy knows.

Could a mod please give phen0m gaf gold? This man recruited a friend and carried my kids through the weekly 30 so they could have enough coins to each buy an ice breaker. What a great community we have here! Thank you phen0m!

Didn't VoG hard mode just add detain shields, shorter enrage timers and harder enemies?

No revives is a given.

Am I missing anything?

ERMint13

Anyone grinding Iron Banner?

I'm looking to not play solo anymore. It's annoying playing decent somehow end up in first as my team gets destroyed because they keep flipping the map.

PS4: Brolly1016

Namikaze1

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.
coughInvisibilitycough

Top Bottom