• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
It’s completely random, to me at least. I don’t think it’s tied to the level, because I’ve gotten great stuff on level 2, and awful stuff on level 4. You get something, most of the time, when you finish the match. A lot of stinkers in there though, lots of low level gear, old shaders, and terrible engrams.

I did buy the buff today, so that might explain why I got more rare stuff.

Gotcha. I've only so far gotten TDB ships as legendary drops. Everything else, blue balls.

And as I'm typing this, I witness an enemy getting the Iron Banner pistol AND TBD ship.

Lame.

Kind of sounds like you when you first got it lol

I was playing with zoba the first time he really gave TLW a spin. He was embarrasing fools left and right with it, even though it was un-upgraded without the Perfect Balance and TLW perks. Although I feel like I remember a time before he really tried it out that he was more skeptical... maybe I'm imagining things.

Greenymac

You could definitely do it, no question.

Shoot, I'll run flawless VoG any old day of the week. Still need to do a post-Templar patch flawless VoG just to complete my "flawless collection." It's a terrible idea for people who just want the trophy, but an absolute blast for people interested in a true challenge, the real spirit of what Flawless Raider should embody.

Don't fall for her tricks Greeny. Hunters can only try to get ahead using tricky and deception. They are not to be trusted.

Preach on brethren...Warlock haters gonna hate. If I was useless in VOG, Id be pissed too!
Well,theyre OK at supplicant duty, I guess...

joecanada

If she finds out, pitch it as money saved by not buying other games?

I told my gf the other day "fine i'll quit destiny and take up drinking at the bar after work instead"... it seemed a valid point, but she didn't seem to appreciate the nuances of it lol.

You could definitely do it, no question.

Shoot, I'll run flawless VoG any old day of the week. Still need to do a post-Templar patch flawless VoG just to complete my "flawless collection." It's a terrible idea for people who just want the trophy, but an absolute blast for people interested in a true challenge, the real spirit of what Flawless Raider should embody.

Don't fall for her tricks Greeny. Hunters can only try to get ahead using tricky and deception. They are not to be trusted.

You
Me
Macello
Cosmos
Xplicitone
and... Was it Kartik?

Lets do this again. Same team. New flawless! Vog Edition!

Preach on brethren...Warlock haters gonna hate. If I was useless in VOG, Id be pissed too!

Dont you know, hunters are lazy and steal all the loot and glory such as killing crota when there was no lvl 32s around ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was playing with zoba the first time he really gave TLW a spin. He was embarrasing fools left and right with it, even though it was un-upgraded without the Perfect Balance and TLW perks. Although I feel like I remember a time before he really tried it out that he was more skeptical... maybe I'm imagining things.

He tried it in PVE and called it overrated. I kind of went off on him

Hunters got smarts. They don't do any heavy lifting unless it's absolutely necessary.

Namikaze1

LiK, give me 5 minutes. Need to do something unproductive.

It's not what any of you pervs are thinking!
Truth is very fun in PvP and great for the Thorn bounty but GHorn > Truth for exotic RLs in PvP. So many more multi-kills with more than enough tracking to get the job done.

Pick up 4 Horns, get 3-4+ kills and another 3-6 Horns... basically use GH as your primary until the next heavy drop, haha.
I was pissed off in this match. The previous match wasn't my best. Here, I went all out.

I told my gf the other day "fine i'll quit destiny and take up drinking at the bar after work instead"... it seemed a valid point, but she didn't seem to appreciate the nuances of it lol.
LOL

Man, all of these relationship problems occurring on account of Destiny. I can see why. I spend a lot of time playing Deatiny, but if it weren't Destiny it'd be another game. And I always make it a point to let people in my life know how important my hobby is to me.

Nope I definitely remember when he was skeptical about it. And then soon after that Reddit video came out....

Also would it be possible for you to take one of my (non-GAF) friend through flawless?

He tried it in PVE and called it overrated. I kind of went off on him

lol to be fair it is one of the worst PvE exotics (although still lots of fun of course).

So we have you to blame for zoba dominating every match and making us look bad? Well I guess he was doing that before using TLW anyway.

Nope I definitely remember when he was skeptical about it. And then soon after that Reddit video came out....

Also would it be possible for you to take one of my (non-GAF) friend through flawless?

Can definitely do friend-flawless. What was their PSN name? Might recognize them, out of curiosity. What day/time were you thinking for it?

I was pissed off in this match. The previous match wasn't my best. Here, I went all out.

lol dat overkill soothes the savage beast. I can relate. It also takes care of any lag BS.

LiK, give me 5 minutes. Need to do something unproductive.

It's not what any of you pervs are thinking!

tumblr_mpayi9uzUH1raf3v8o1_500.gif

Yes, very very similiar. They are the same class of AR, which happens to be very rare for 331 attack weapons: higher impact, slower rate of fire.

Part of my dislike for Suros is that I have a nice perk roll on a 331 Vanquisher so I'd rather use it as my "Legendary Suros" in PvP, with my exotic reserved for Plan C, Pocket Inf or GHorn (only when doing the AR headshot bounty, otherwise it's exotic hand cannons all day erry day).

Thank you, this helps.

lol to be fair it is one of the worst PvE exotics (although still lots of fun of course).

So we have you to blame for zoba dominating every match and making us look bad? Well I guess he was doing that before using TLW anyway.

Can definitely do friend-flawless. What was their PSN name? Might recognize them, out of curiosity. What day/time were you thinking for it?

You might or might not have played crucible with him already at some point. I'll get him to drop you a FR. Just send him a message when you you're going to attempt a flawless. Our time zone is GMT fyi.

^ What happened to that poor girl's nose ?

You might or might not have played crucible with him already at some point. I'll get him to drop you a FR. Just send him a message when you you're going to attempt a flawless. Our time zone is GMT fyi.

Sounds good. I figured he was also GMT so tonight will probably be too late by the time I can get back online, but I'll be around this weekend for sure.

You
Me
Macello
Cosmos
Xplicitone
and... Was it Kartik?

Lets do this again. Same team. New flawless! Vog Edition!

I'm totally up for this but it might be harder to convince others, haha. I miss that sweaty-palmed-steely-eyed-edge-of-your-seat exhilaration of the jumping puzzle-->GKeepers-->Atheon flawless.

Patched Templar should be a blast too, just getting through the confluxes + oracles that is boring.

Never seen that done unless your talking about spawning on a team. I see warlocks fall to their deaths frequently.

Hunters can blade dance straight across, Titans can Fist of Havoc across and Warlocks can do... something... jump from the bottom right side platforms (the non-disappearing ones)...? I forget.

E92 M3

I'm actually too tired to play Destiny tonight....madness.

That said, I'd love to settle in and watch a nice flawless stream from you guys. :p

Hugstable

Banned
Can't wait til I hit 26 or so and can finally start playing and raiding with more of ya! Sitting at 25 right now, got a nice helmet and rocket launcher drop for the level 24 strike I did earlier. Still need to get a new primary weapon, I tend to love using Scout Rifles, but I'm still stuck on using a level 18 Scout Rifle and it's starting to feel too weak, and I haven't gotten any good rares or so to ever take up that spot yet -___-

^ What happened to that poor girl's nose ?

Sounds good. I figured he was also GMT so tonight will probably be too late by the time I can get back online, but I'll be around this weekend for sure.

Sure I'll tell him. He's a bit stubborn. Just shout at him a bit, he'll listen eventually. (He the gall to argue with me that VoG flawless was easier than CE. People huh?)

Top Bottom