• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

I love Pocket Infinity! I was leveling it up and it seemed really underwhelming. However, I finally got the Pocket Infinity upgrade, and it's like a whole new weapon. So good.

zewone

It's over! Do me a favor and don't invite me to anymore Iron Banner teams. ;)
2ULYtJm.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I love Pocket Infinity! I was leveling it up and it seemed really underwhelming. However, I finally got the Pocket Infinity upgrade, and it's like a whole new weapon. So good.
can't believe you waited this long.. it's still one of my top 3 favorite weapons

I suggest perfect balance, extended battery just for when you want to be ridiculous

Joking right?

well this came outta nowhere.

I'm pretty sure my email address doesn't give away my gender.

And we are done here, lol. Omfg.. lol

I got in after about 2 weeks never knew nobody

heh, and the admins don't usually do research on people before approval. Owl must be drunk.
yes I'm joking about the gender thing.

but I'm still mad (jealous?) at people that get in easily when it took me over a year. not serious mad, just like grr grr rawr mad. I dunno, you all had two pages of class wars which were jokes too, hope you didn't take my post super seriously. hm also I stopped before even hearing what fig had to say beacuse I had to leave somewhere. guess I'll actually listen to what was actually said now

edit- less than a week?!

fhc0Uji.gif

moris

What are the maps for IB? I seem to only get Shores of Time (45%) or Twilight Gap (45%) and Firebase Delphi (10%). It's annoying when I get the same map 3-4 times in a row.

Rtas

anyone on XB1 attempting a flawless raider run? Really want that achievement alternatively if theres a hard mode run going I'd be up for that too. level 31 (almost 32) sunsinger lock with VOC ice breaker and hunger of crota

Ridli

Hey all, I have a bunch of friends doing VOG normal for the first time - but we lost our 6th and we're at atheon. Any gaffer wanna try an Normal Atheon kill? Send a friend invite

PSN: RidliMM

Disclosure: This is the first VOG run for about 3 people so there are noobs. Patience is appreciated.

Dazzler

Hey all, I have a bunch of friends doing VOG normal for the first time - but we lost our 6th and we're at atheon. Any gaffer wanna try an Normal Atheon kill? Send a friend invite

PSN: RidliMM

Disclosure: This is the first VOG run for about 3 people so there are noobs. Patience is appreciated.

ill jump in for the kill!

Top Bottom