• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

RetroMG

Whats the best way to farm Glimmer? I'm dry after all this IB stuff. 10k a piece isnt cheap!

Go to the Exclusion Zone Mission (level 18, heroic) on Mars, pop a Network Key. Shortly after the Ghost says "I guess that was their failsafe," nine yellow-health Legonaires will spawn out of a dropship. Kill them all, but do not kill both of the Phalanxes. Die, repeat. You'll get a bunch of glimmer for every yellow health you kill. Re-up your Network key whenever it runs out. Also look around for drops that can be traded to the Cryptarch for Glimmer.

There's a more complete writeup on it from Kotaku here.

Qwell

Woots, all 3 ready for Hard Mode ... was hoping for this sooner but Crota had been stingy to my Titan.

B7iBjUPCQAACljD.jpg:large

Rubenov

Rerollled my Efrideet's Spear with Ambush scope, Unflinching, Perfect Balance, and Final Round.

I don't think it gets any better than this for PvP.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wow, I just posted how I ranked up my Vanguard to Rank 17 on my Titan
Got this:
cO5Jlaf.jpg

Just finish up ranking up my vanguard to Rank 18 on my Hunter...
ohaDICX.jpg

Amazing!

GhaleonEB

Good lord. Picked up a ton of new gear, knocked off nine bounties, it's all over halfway leveled already.

Gonna try out a legendary fusion rifle I landed off an engram tomorrow.

Navy Bean

90% of the IB matches are completely one sided. It's just a hot mess. Sometimes fun but mostly frustrating. Can't wait till I hit level 5 and never have to play it again (until the next IB).

ERMint13

Cosmos. I have three guys currently if you want a team of 6.

Brolly1016 we are already friends. Sitting in orbit if you want to bring the others with you.

Top Bottom