• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

GhaleonEB

You got the Icebreaker ya?

Yes and no. :p

I'm slowly building up different loadouts; I've gone a long while with just one set of weaponry. Got the helmet for my gunslinger today, which necessitated new guantlets, as I have an exotic for my bladedancer, while working on a new-ish sniper rifle. Gonna keep Dragon's Breath for now as the exotic weapon.

Had one hell of a good time romping the weekly heroic, nightfall, daily and some strikes tonight with a full fireteam. Rahool was slightly less of a bastard tonight than usual, which was nice.

Zocano

Not sure the game could be balanced if they weren't...

What is that even supposed to mean. Doesn't matter how "skillful" the user needs to be. At high skill levels then it just becomes hand cannon wars and it's absurd.

Also I don't want everything else to be just buffed up because that has as much problems as just nerfing everything as you go.

Add more recoil or something to them.

edit: Also low TTKs are bad in general.

stb

Thanks to both raid groups tonight. They weren't pretty or smooth, but they were amusing. =)

I'm not sure anyone got anything useful from VoG, though Dave6 did get his hunter class item, finally.

CE gave me the arms, HoC, and P&T (shard that promptly went to maxing my Ice Breaker). Kinda annoyed it wasn't ANY other piece of armor because IB has light36 arms, but I guess I'll take it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Adam with the Double ship drop
ZUTZxLKl.jpg

Anyone up for a late night 6 coin weekly? I'm at the spot before Dinklebot does his thing. PS4- chae3001

On second thought, I'll try again tomorrow.

coy

IB did me good today. Got both the AR and sniper, went from rank 2 to 3.5 grouping with GAF and soloing, and got a newer ship (Tiger Tiger). Not to mention, I got a newer P&T during IB earlier in the afternoon. My sights are still set on getting the HC. I did not participate in past Banners so my mote stockpile is >300 waiting for a good roll on Lash.

Apart from that, I finally hit rank 4 with Eris. Plus, I got a decent pulse and shogun to play with from an engram. I am quite pleased with today's results.

Loving Ice Breaker. Had to switch primaries and surprisingly am enjoying Up For Anything. It's been sitting in Vault since getting on a drop just after the DLC dropped. The lack of impact really turned me off but it really seems like a decent auto rifle.

Will run it on a weekly tomorrow if I can find some partners and then Monday my first Crota run if I can find a team. Can't wait.

Future

Wow. That section in the raid just before Crota where you need to kill witches seems impossible at first. Barely do any damage
[and like 100 Knights and majors. And shielded witches. And shriekers . Oh and one more witch with a timer
No wonder everyone is begging for check points or be level 31 or whatever. That seemed much harder that any vault of glass segment. I don't even know what the strategy is besides run for your life constantly or get one shotted

Wow. That section in the raid just before Crota where you need to kill witches seems impossible at first. Barely do any damage
[and like 100 Knights and majors. And shielded witches. And shriekers . Oh and one more witch with a timer
No wonder everyone is begging for check points or be level 31 or whatever. That seemed much harder that any vault of glass segment. I don't even know what the strategy is besides run for your life constantly or get one shotted

It is a pretty unique encounter in all the raids that feels pretty hectic. It never seems straight forward even though it really is. There are some strategies that can be used to corral all the Knights out of the way to make it a lot easier.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
My fucking goodness you know you're in the shittiest team of randoms ever when everywhere you go you're surround by at least two of the enemy. Zero support.

ocean

Banned
A team of all 30s might have a hard time with that encounter. A level 32, on the other hand, can solo it. Level differences make such an enormous difference in this game..

Now consider that before this week that hectic fight gave no loot at all :p

Fml, just saw through the wiki link that you can't get a Radeghast's roll with Tripod + Horseshoes.

It's either one or the other. Add in field scout and heavy ammo boots omg...I knew it would have been too OP to be true.

Now I don't even care about IB...

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'd replace Spray and Play with Outlaw, and that would be my ideal build. Thankfully, I have a ton of motes saved up for when I do get it.

Best of luck. I spent 100+ Motes trying to get what I wanted. Got stuck on doing stupid shit over and over again. Still had to settle for something.

Top Bottom