• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

LiK

tumblr_inline_mh80k8gxaJ1qz4rgp.gif

i'd rather play some regular clash or control

well, i recommended that to you. :)

wanna join my fireteam? We have one more spot.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm done tonight. I'll be on most of tomorrow though. Dr_LawyerCop, on your friends list. And sorry for not joining up on your invites. I've just been playing a match or two before heading to work in the mornings, so I've been going solo.

My gf only heard my parts of the group convo and still doesn't get why I was laughing so much esp when Cuco's random team rekt us.

Lol eff em... Is was a really fun group today. Really got into a groove. Got my warlock from IB rank 0 to about 3.5 today. Got him some sweet looking 33 light robes lol. Hopefully we can all run again sometime this weekend.

JTran2003

Lol eff em... Is was a really fun group today. Really got into a groove. Got my warlock from IB rank 0 to about 3.5 today. Got him some sweet looking 33 light robes lol. Hopefully we can all run again sometime this weekend.

Man that is quick! Is it really that easy? I must be doing something/everything wrong...

Listening to Mythocast and I am raging. Fig is a butt that got into GAF easy because she is a girl~~~~~ it took me over 15 months to be accepted. At 12 months was when I started asking around IRC and Facebook to find out what's up and another three months after to actually receive an approval.

dubq

I am getting an abnormal amount of groundhog and coconut errors ever since the last update. Anyone else? (FWIW, ISP is fine, every other game I play online -PC & PS3/4- are having no issues currently)

Man that is quick! Is it really that easy? I must be doing something/everything wrong...

I played a pretty obscene amount of IB today. But the wife was at work all day and had some great gaffers for company. Didn't hurt that I had the shader, emblem, and class item from the last IB.

BokehKing

Banned
Listening to Mythocast and I am raging. Fig is a butt that got into GAF easy because she is a girl~~~~~ it took me over 15 months to be accepted. At 12 months was when I started asking around IRC and Facebook to find out what's up and another three months after to actually receive an approval.
Joking right?

LiK

well this came outta nowhere.

I'm pretty sure my email address doesn't give away my gender.

o_O

joecanada

I got in after about 2 weeks never knew nobody

Rhaegar

Anyone on XB1 wanna do CE? I have a level 31 Titan and would be first time trying it without cheese.

1. Ev0lved1
2. Ev0lved1's friend

i thought we already found out fig was a bird though

i can just imagine her flying around shitting on all the sour patched cunt biscuits who try to feed her stale bread

someday

Banned
They must have thought my email address was masculine because it took me almost a year...I should have sent a bra or something for a quicker turnaround.

Top Bottom