• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

i thought we already found out fig was a bird though

shocked_owl.gif

Namikaze1

Have fun jumping out of your plane. I'll just sit comfortably in mine.
Fun? You think jumping out of a plane at such high altitude is fun? You, a few of my friends, and my GF are all nuts!

There's no fun in screaming like a little schoolgirl as you rapidly descent to the ground!

LiK

Fun? You think jumping out of a plane at such high altitude is fun? You, a few of my friends, and my GF are all nuts!

There's no fun in screaming like a little schoolgirl as you rapidly descent to the ground!

pretend you're doing the Death from Above.

Namikaze1

Tomorrow's gonna be my last Iron Banner day. Probably also my last PvP day for the foreseeable future.

Some of the lag in Iron Banner is amazing. Like actually I sat there in awe at one point. Madness. (We still one thankfully).
I've come across people looking like they're running into walls, ghosts floating in the air, Space Nightcrawlers (X-Men reference), gods striking you from the great beyond, etc.

oh wow IB now gives 5 medallions of fail? Seem like its inevitable for ppl to rank up quickly

People use to rage quit all the time before the medallions were added, it was a good change. The fastest way to rank up is just to get the Tempered boon and do the bounties. You actually don't even have to play that much it get to rank five.

31 Titan who never has the TV...but does right now... looking to do a raid. Any old raid. I'm happy to be told what to do as I'm not super experienced, especially against Crota.

CartmanPat on PS4...help?

P.S. If I get quiet on mic, it's because I have five (yes 5) dogs and they get all excited when I get all talky at midnight, so I shut mine off for a bit while they freak out. Sorry!

Some of the lag in Iron Banner is amazing. Like actually I sat there in awe at one point. Madness. (We still one thankfully).

I hadn't seen any lag like that in Destiny when I played a game of Iron Banner the other day. I had a genuine 30 second session with one person trying to melee each other. We just kept warping around.

It was fun...and maddening.

Just hit 5 in IB. Got the spear, a couple of those doctor nope clones, a couple of ships. Much better than last time around.

Is Timur's Lash higher impact now? I didn't think it hit that hard with the older versions.

spyder_ur

31 Titan who never has the TV...but does right now... looking to do a raid. Any old raid. I'm happy to be told what to do as I'm not super experienced, especially against Crota.

CartmanPat on PS4...help?

P.S. If I get quiet on mic, it's because I have five (yes 5) dogs and they get all excited when I get all talky at midnight, so I shut mine off for a bit while they freak out. Sorry!

Dude..that's too many dogs.

We might have an opening for Crota in a few minutes.

BokehKing

Banned
For my crucible rank up just got "for the people" with reload quicker after melee (eh perk I think) and radar stays active while ads.

With the perk, the stability is a lot better than my previous ads radar gun 'up for anything' (which also looked like it had a sex toy attached)

Top Bottom