• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

First day of IB for me and hit Rank 2 on 2 chars. 1 is close to rank 3.

Once I upgraded Suros for the last perk midway through today, it made a world a difference. Very fun day of IB GAF trains. Definitely got my groove back after the first quarter of matches but especially at the end.

L32, you're so close.

exYle

So, I'm pulling an all nighter at work and I brought my PS4 with me. Need to get to IB rank 4. Anyone wanna play with me? PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones

deicide2673

Neo Member
A team of all 30s might have a hard time with that encounter. A level 32, on the other hand, can solo it. Level differences make such an enormous difference in this game..

Now consider that before this week that hectic fight gave no loot at all :p

Very true,our group did the flawless last night on crota. The witches were very straight forward, just hung back and killed her from the left side after taking a few Knights out. We were all 32s and it does make everything so much more easier.
Just waiting for the hard mode now :)

I got a roll with unflinching and final round + stability. I can literally fire the first two rounds up my teammates's asses and then hit any enemy in the foot and they have no chance.
I want unflinching, but it's not listed. if it's possible to get then I care about the rifle again.

on that note, I just don't want to get a rifle from IB without unflinching, it's all I care for. I dont' want to spend time and money on something that could be obsolete in a few weeks. I got 7 perun's fusion rifles, three jolder hammers, and two timur lashes on IB 2.0 and used 130+ motes changing perks around. And I barely used the guns before the DLC hit. was mostly a waste. so this time I'm only getting things I really really really want and the only thing I want is unflinching.

edit: oh what the hell I was looking at the auto rifle page when I cared about the sniper rifle page

Born2Live

First day of IB for me and hit Rank 2 on 2 chars. 1 is close to rank 3.

Once I upgraded Suros for the last perk midway through today, it made a world a difference. Very fun day of IB GAF trains. Definitely got my groove back after the first quarter of matches but especially at the end.

L32, you're so close.

Don't usually play much PVP but it's been really enjoyable running IB with GAF. Ran with Grimlock, xplicitone and Coys group last night which was stupidly fun and light hearted, I haven't laughed that much playing a game for ages. The best bit was when we got stomped by El_Cuco and a bunch of randoms.

I'm on the verge of hitting rank 3 but can't see me having the time to hit 4 unfortunately as this will be my last night on IB before the reset. How many points is it for a win with the tempered buff today? Also <3 Thorn in the IB seems to be working out much better then Hawkmoon for me.

Just did nightfall got an arc ldr5001 with unflinching and field scout what's the verdict on this yay or nay?

Son got dragon breath he has no ghorn so it work for now.I'm doing a daily after that two man group titan and hunter 30s though to help with anything.

Shot in the dark, does anyone have the shriekers hallway checkpoint? I really need that chest. I have the bridge checkpoint if we have to use it.

Psn: manicstreet

I'm running at least 2 weeklies, if anyone still needs it. PSN - Dr_LawyerCop. Just send a FR or join. May or may not have mic since it's charging.

Steroyd

That's it I'm done with that shitty auto rifle bounty, shit is getting more competitive over the weekend and I'm getting porked all over the place by handcannons I'm not using, that bounty is going in the same place as the fusion rifle spree and buckshot bruiser medals in the fuck you pile.

That's it I'm done with that shitty auto rifle bounty, shit is getting more competitive over the weekend and I'm getting porked all over the place by handcannons I'm not using, that bounty is going in the same place as the fusion rifle spree and buckshot bruiser medals in the fuck you pile.

Yeah im skipping this one aswell, go Hawkmoon!

Rubenov

I want unflinching, but it's not listed. if it's possible to get then I care about the rifle again.

on that note, I just don't want to get a rifle from IB without unflinching, it's all I care for. I dont' want to spend time and money on something that could be obsolete in a few weeks. I got 7 perun's fusion rifles, three jolder hammers, and two timur lashes on IB 2.0 and used 130+ motes changing perks around. And I barely used the guns before the DLC hit. was mostly a waste. so this time I'm only getting things I really really really want and the only thing I want is unflinching.

As I said before, I got mine with Unflinching, Ambush Scope, Perfect Balance (or can choose Field Scout here as well), and Final Round.

Namikaze1

Just did nightfall got an arc ldr5001 with unflinching and field scout what's the verdict on this yay or nay?

Son got dragon breath he has no ghorn so it work for now.I'm doing a daily after that two man group titan and hunter 30s though to help with anything.
Keep it. I have an Arc LDR with the same perks plus the one where the last round does more damage. It easily replaced Patience and Time as my go to Arc sniper.

SeanR1221

My Plan C has become so cheap in the Iron Banner. Reduced charge time and increased accuracy from the hip? I was going 2.0 for my k/d in multiple games last night

ocean

Banned
Having capped Crucible marks on my Titan, I switched to my Hunter. I wasn't grinding for rep since I don't need gear and the grind to 5 for the Lash seems too excessive.

Anyways, I had never done PvP as a Hunter. I'm still getting used to it but it might be the most fun in the game. I haven't leveled the BD skill tree but as a Gunslinger I've been having a romp. Golden Gun with 4 shots is just so satisfying. I love catching people in their bubbles <3

I still suck horribly at the knife throw though.

Rank 4. Bought Hunter gloves and the RL. Spent way to many motes re-rolling it lol.

Need Rank 5 for Lash and then maybe level Warlock there to get gloves for him.

SkylineRKR

Very close to rank 5, some bounties tomorrow would probably seal it. I want to reroll timur's with luck and spray and play, myself.

I did find Silimar's Wrath. It rolled with Persistence, Field Scout and Rangefinder. Looks like a good build to me for this sort of high ROF rifle, but if there is a better one i'd like to know. Kind of torn on rerolling or not.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
You know you can reroll it?

I got one, rerolled it about the 10 times, then realized that I might be wasting my timor reroll motes! Will try again at end of I have any left over. It's not better than raid sniper right ...?!

Top Bottom