• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Midas

Why are people still going for C on firebase alpha? I don't understand how people never learn these things. It's so easy. And hey, let's take C while we control a and b!

Why are people still going for C on firebase alpha? I don't understand how people never learn these things. It's so easy. And hey, let's take C while we control a and b!
Uhh hmm Welp..whomever controls C---> controls B---> wins the match. There's very poor balances in the map that favors point C.
Edit: misread your post. I thought you mean blind watch :p

hydruxo

Switching back to a Hunter after having played a Warlock or Titan for hours feels amazing. Like Piccolo removing his weighted clothing.

It feels so great being able to just....jump, and not floating around like a fairy

I like the Titan's floaty jump in all fairness, but Warlock's glide is still the worst

GlamFM

Banned
7 IB lost in a row. Is this the real life?

Time after time?

Cyndi_Lauper_Time_After.jpg

Ok cool!

That is the one I was thinkng of. Deciding between that and TFWPKY hand cannon.

Have a lot of Crucible marks from all the IB

I bought Rapier first, then TFWPKY hc, the MG is next on my list. Warlock and Hunter only need ~50 marks each. The Chance FWC hc will be 4th.

Just unlocked the perks and haven't maxed the attack yet, but TFWPKY is pretty meh so far. Not bad but doesn't stand out either, at least not yet.

Is that IB launcher worth it if you have Ghorn, Truth and multiple Hunger of Crotas?

I'd say... not really. Going to get a decent roll on 1-2 Timurs and the Spear sniper, then probably save motes for the next helmet engram.

Is that IB launcher worth it if you have Ghorn, Truth and multiple Hunger of Crotas?

Hard to say just yet, but my initial impression is the tracking perk is the top level tracking, much better than hunger of crota.

And they aren't exotics like Giggidyhorn or Dusty Truth.

The only serious shortcoming I see with it is 1 rocket in the chamber if you reforge and want tracking. Tracking seems to go in the slot where the tripod perk could go.

EL CUCO

Iron Lagger Rank 3 1/2 on my Hunter after starting from scratch with about 2 hrs of play. I'm definitely getting those Gauntlets today :)

8 In a row now. Definitely time for a break. Would love to play with some non randoms later. Sad part is, I've been playing really good today, just not good enough I guess.

Sadly, I find I do much much better with randoms.

I'm just not good enough for a GAF group. Matchmaking always seems to pair up our full group with another well organized group - and I just can't compete.

When I go solo the randoms are as disorganized as my team, and I find I am good enough to usually be at the top of the board in that scenario. It's weird, but it's a thing.

So if anyone wants me on their group I will usually go, but just know what you're getting.

I guess somebody has to be at the bottom of the board :)

Hard to say just yet, but my initial impression is the tracking perk is the top level tracking, much better than hunger of crota.

And they aren't exotics like Giggidyhorn or Dusty Truth.

The only serious shortcoming I see with it is 1 rocket in the chamber if you reforge and want tracking. Tracking seems to go in the slot where the tripod perk could go.
Yeah it's why I'm pretty bummed out by it and don't even care about IB rank now. Was hoping to get Tripod & Horseshoes at least. Add in field scout and it would have been a dream.

I guess steel oracle isn't getting replaced as my PVP RL anytime soon.

Dave_6

Anyone up for one Nightfall and weekly run in a few mins? I want to take my 29 Titan through them for the first time.

I need to glimmer farm as well. Need to upgrade my Plan C and Pocket Infinity before Xur leaves.

I'll go with Timurs Lash over the Rocket Launcher then.

What are the best rolls for the Lash?

I really wish they would implement the rolling feature with all non exotic weapons.

Hugstable

Banned
Wooo just hit levrl 26 today, as well as having gotten A badass level 20 rare Scout Rifle. Is there anyone who would be able to help me out with the weekly Heroic strike sometime?

Trace

Banned
I'll go with Timurs Lash over the Rocket Launcher then.

What are the best rolls for the Lash?

I really wish they would implement the rolling feature with all non exotic weapons.

Depends on if you want to use it for PvP or PvE. PvP you're going to want something like Outlaw/Perfect Balance/ Luck in the Chamber or Final Round. PvE you're going to want Outlaw/Field Scout/Crowd Control.

Mindlog

Good point, could spend your Crucible marks any of those places. I was referring to the actual Crucible vendor MG, Against All Odds.
I have a bunch of those too, but will take a look.

Also, AP Sniper in PvP is really fun. I normally swing fusion rifle for reasons, but AP Sniper is my new hotness.
Will probably buy a few IB Missile Launchers. All I need there is arc and tracking.

Top Bottom