• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the run. Took a few tries but we got it. I am on a lucky streak for exotic drops. Got The last Word from Crota. It's a dupe, but I didn't have the 331.

Kadey, I know your may have concerns about using a mic, but I think it would help if you got one. Communication was a handicap for us, even though we still overcame it, a mic would help.

Yeah. With an inexperienced team, a mic helps though not really required that's why I prefer to be on Knight duty or DPS.

I'm looking into getting the white gold headset but I can't find any without the price being inflated.

Yeah. With an inexperienced team, a mic helps though not really required that's why I prefer to be on Knight duty or DPS.

I'm looking into getting the white gold headset but I can't find any without the price being inflated.

That is a very nice headset. I am using the black and love it. You could get by with a cheap mic for the time being, but like you said. With a veteran group, it isn't necessary. Nice to have for pickup groups of varying level/experience.

cilonen

I figured out the source of my lag... My girlfriend is watching a film on the fire TV in the other room.

blazeuk

I swear, I have the worst luck in this game. I can't seem to get Black Hammer or Fatebringer to drop ever.

There's 3 weapons that have never dropped for me in VoG; Fatebringer, Vex and Praetorian Foil, I didn't even get the helmet until the other week when it was pointless anyway. I really need to get my 3rd character up and running to at least give me 1 extra chance of disappointment each week.

Palocca

I know that feeling. It seems everyone and their mom has fatebringer except me. Same goes for hawkmoon.

These past two weeks I've gotten nothing but shards from Crota. And Templar gave me the damn raid shotty 4 times now. I'm missing Hawkmoon as well.

If Xur wasn't in this game, I don't think I would play anymore. RNG is too cruel.

There's 3 weapons that have never dropped for me in VoG; Fatebringer, Vex and Praetorian Foil, I didn't even get the helmet until the other week when it was pointless anyway. I really need to get my 3rd character up and running to at least give me 1 extra chance of disappointment each week.

Yup, I just got boots and gauntlets on my 31 hunter. Those would've came in handy before the expansion...

Apologies to that last IB team if I was getting short with people but I was already way past my Crucible frustration limit for now.... and then we gave away 5 straight matches when I only needed one more win to be done with my Titan.

Is there any Crucible Mark weapon really worth spending money on other than the Rapier?
I have to burn marks and nothing else is catching my fancy. I even looked at Fusion Rifles, but I have enough of those.

The machine gun is excellent for PvP, basically the same as Iron Banner Jolder's Hammer. The vendor perks for it are very good as well.

Apologies to that last IB team if I was getting short with people but I was already way past my Crucible frustration limit for now.... and then we gave away 5 straight matches when I only needed one more win to be done with my Titan.

The machine gun is excellent for PvP, basically the same as Iron Banner Jolder's Hammer. The vendor perks for it are very good as well.

Just the crucible machine gun or a faction?

patchday

Looking to do fresh Crota run. Need four more or can join an incomplete group if you have space for two. PSN : breakfuss.

Yeah I'm looking to do this from the beginning if possible. This would be my 1st run but I'm L31 titan with a ballerhorn

sandboxgod (just joined)

Sorry guys. My internet decided to shut down. Will be back as soon as my modem is restarted.

Why is this the only online game I play where this is a constant issue for me too?

Contacting Destiny Servers...
You've been removed from the game world...
Can't connect and PS4 can't connect to the Internet...

Only way to solve it is restarting my modem. Which is a very good and expensive modem and also on a 100mps connection.

Whyyyyyy

GlamFM

Banned
Why is this the only online game I play where this is a constant issue for me too?

Contacting Destiny Servers...
You've been removed from the game world...
Can't connect and PS4 can't connect to the Internet...

Only way to solve it is restarting my modem. Which is a very good and expensive modem and also on a 100mps connection.

Whyyyyyy

Maybe because we don't play any other game anymore ;)

Hey David do we need more people for Hard Mode Atheon? And are we going to have a party chat (my mic isn't in right now but I'll put it in when we are ready)

Ambitious

Switching back to a Hunter after having played a Warlock or Titan for hours feels amazing. Like Piccolo removing his weighted clothing.

Level 15 on my Sunlock hoping to hit 20 soon and then grind IB a bit with randoms . . hopefully we will win so I can hit rank 4 and get the gaunlets easy

Top Bottom