• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

BokehKing

Banned
Why is it always the randoms with mics in Iron Banner that turn out to be the worst players.
But at least they have mics, if not for the call outs

What's worse is you finally get someone with a mic, and they start telling how their girlfriend problems instead of telling me where the enemy is

With my lack of skill in pvp the iron banner is dreadful with randoms xD. I'm deaing with the slaughter at the moment because losers apparently can be rewarded exotics xD.

EL CUCO

But at least they have mics, if not for the call outs

What's worse is you finally get someone with a mic, and they start telling how their girlfriend problems instead of telling me where the enemy is
Lol! I was in a match with a dude yelling: "stop stealing my kills!"
>looks at K/D...0.60 -___-

-Mikey-

I think we have the people for a normal VoG run, but I'm hesitant to put it together because I've never run it before.

Anyone willing to take the lead? :3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
:O Thanks for the nightfall run guys! gjallarhorn for josh-shiki :D grats if it's your first!

I still needed sunbreakers so i'm set xD
B7lFfkBCMAE8CYk.jpg:large
sorry about that manny.

is red death gonna be the new hotness for crota hard?

bungie mentioned something about less opportunities to heal and that gun regenerates health

Mindlog

Is there any Crucible Mark weapon really worth spending money on other than the Rapier?
I have to burn marks and nothing else is catching my fancy. I even looked at Fusion Rifles, but I have enough of those.
Ah, shit. I missed your post. The only two trophies I'm still missing.
There are quite a few GAF members looking. Might be worth setting up a regular weekly raid for everyone or something.

Ambitious

Is there any Crucible Mark weapon really worth spending money on other than the Rapier?
I have to burn marks and nothing else is catching my fancy. I even looked at Fusion Rifles, but I have enough of those.

There are quite a few GAF members looking. Might be worth setting up a regular weekly raid for everyone or something.

I posted a few times, but wasn't able to find a group so far. Going to keep trying.

One or two people for Crota kill. Takers?

Thanks for the run. Took a few tries but we got it. I am on a lucky streak for exotic drops. Got The last Word from Crota. It's a dupe, but I didn't have the 331.

Kadey, I know your may have concerns about using a mic, but I think it would help if you got one. Communication was a handicap for us, even though we still overcame it, a mic would help.

Top Bottom